Skocz do zawartości
Polski Portal Literacki

Episode about the dwarfs

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Once upon a time a small boy set his mind on going to a forest to pick up mushrooms. The dense forest resounded with the exceptionally beautiful singing of various species of birds. The weather was ideal and every creature came to life. Leaves on the trees were glistening gaily with different colours. The boy placidly walked through the forest contemplative, with his eyes fixed on the surrounding nature. Out of the blue, he realised that he had lost his way. He stood helpless and on the verge of weeping in a clearing. Eventually, he fell to the ground exhausted and fell asleep on some soft moss. He was woken up early in the morning by the pat-pat-patter of a woodpecker. When he opened his sleepy eyes, he was so stunned at what he saw and he lay motionless at a loss for words. Surrounding him was a group of tiny dwarfs looking curiously at the extremely large stranger. They resolved to take him to their minute, mysteriously sounding kingdom and crowned him as their new master and ruler.
Episode about the pilgrims

Spróbuj swoich sił w czymś krajowym. Jak tak dalej pójdzie to będą tu wstawiać miniaturki po chińsku i arabsku

KULA!!!

p.s. Wybierz obcojęzyczne/zagraniczne forum.

w regulaminie napisane jest-cytuję:
[quote]5. Użytkownik nie ma prawa do : i) Publikowania danych, w innym niż polski - języku.

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć zawartość.

Wolę język polski i czytanie opowiadań właśnie w tym języku. To przetłumaczysz czy będziesz dalej publikować po angielsku? Jeśli tak, to prawie nikt Cię nie będzie czytał i komentował. Lubisz tak publikować "do lustra" Basia samosia?;p