Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

INVITATION TO SERENDIPITY*
A concise collection of the humorous insights

ZAPROSZENIE DO INTUICJI
Zwięzły zbiór humorystycznej wnikliwości

A DATE AT THE RACES
The two met at the races.
-Why are you so upset?
-I bent down to tie my shoelaces, and suddenly felt that a saddle had been put on my back.
-What did you do?
-What what! I came to the finish line only the second.
Attention! Citizens, when going to the races, wear shoes without laces.

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć zawartość.

Lou Andreas-Salomé, Paul Rée & Friedrich Nietzsche, 1882

RANDKA NA WYŚCIGACH
Dwóch spotkało się na wyścigach.
-Dlaczego jesteś taki zły?
-Pochyliłem się, żeby zawiązać sznurowadła, i nagle poczułem, że siodło zostało mi założone na plecy.
-Co zrobiłeś?
-Co co! Do mety dotarłem dopiero jako drugi.
Uwaga! Obywatele, jadąc na wyścigi, zakładaсie buty bez sznurówek.

ORDINARY NATURALISTS
A guy came to a county cell of Ku-Klux-Klan.
-Hi, gonna join the KKK. What shalI I do for that?
-Will you kill five niggers and a kitten?
-Nope! I won't ever kill no kitten!
-Congrats, since now you've been our member!

TYPOWY NATURALISTY
Facet przyszedł do komórki okręgowej Ku-Klux-Klanu.
-Hi, chcę dołączić do KKK. Co mam dla tego zrobić?
-Zabijesz pięciu czarnuchów i kotka?
-Nie! Nigdy nie zabiję żadnego kotka!
-Gratulacje, od teraz jesteś naszym członkiem!

Fletch Lives (1989). Reporter Fletch pretending to be Henry Himmler from a Californian branch "investigates" the KKK problems in Alabama Reporter Fletch udający Henry'ego Himmlera z Kalifornijskiego oddziału "bada" problemy KKK w Alabamie

BENEFICIAL SYNERGIES
Even the Olympics brought out the fact that the black are good at running and the white at shooting.

Poem by J.-W. Goethe "Das Veilchen” (The Violet) set to music by Mozart, K.476, in 1785. Sung by Kathleen Battle. Wiersz przez J.-W. Goethe'go "Das Veilchen" ("Fiołek") z muzyką Mozarta, KV 476, z 1785 roku. Śpiewane przez Kathleen Battle.

IDEALNA KOMPLEMENTARNOŚĆ
Nawet Igrzyska Olimpijskie pokazały, że czarni lepsze biegają, a biali lepsze strzelają.

HEGEL: UNION OF OPPOSITES
Teacher: "How do you understand the meaning of the word of "masculinity?"
Class: "This is a state when a man is drunk, but thinks soberly."

HEGEL: SYNTEZA PRZECIWIEŃSTW
Nauczyciel: "Jak rozumiecie znaczenie słowa "męskość"?
Klasa: "Jest to stan, w którym mężczyzna jest pijany, ale myśli trzeźwo".

FELINE LANGUAGE
Once I asked the Japanese, how Russian sounds for them?
They said that  Russian sounds cute, reminiscent of a "cat meowing", since in the Russian speech one often hear "nya". The cat meows "nya-nya" in Japanese.  "Mnie"(me), "siewodnia" (today) and, in general, all the words ending in "ia" sound cute ("kawaii") for a Japanese ear.

Rondo alla turca, Für Elise, etc. & mewzart beetkitten [miauzart beetkotek

KOCI JĘZYK
Kiedyś zapytałem Japończyków, jak słyszą rosyjski?
Powiedzieli, że ta mowa brzmi słodko, przypominając "miauczenie kota", bo po rosyjsku często słyszy się "nya", a po japońsku kot miauczy "nya-nya". "Mnie"(mi) "siewodnia" (dzisiaj) i ogólnie wszystkie słowa kończące się na "ja" brzmią dla nich słodko ("kawaii").

Opera theatre. "Die Zauberflöte" ("The Magic Flute") by Mozart
-Edward, why are they singing in German?
-This is the mother language of the composer.
A surprised voice in response
-Who is the composer?

Drama "Mozart & Salieri" by Alexandre Pushkin. A fragment from "The Magic Flute" sung and played by Valeriy Zolotukhin as Mozart. Dramat "Mozart i Salieri" przez Aleksandra Puszkina. Fragment "Czarodziejskiego fletu" śpiewany i grany przez Waleri'ego Zołotuchina jako Mozarta.

Teatr operowy. "Die Zauberflöte" ("Czarodziejski flet") Mozarta.
-Eduard, dlaczego śpiewają po niemiecku?
-To jest język ojczysty kompozytora.

Zaskoczony głos w odpowiedzi
-Kim jest kompozytor?

Papageno, Papagena. Sung by Daniela  Fally & Rafael Fingerlos. Mozart saw Papageno as himself, and his wife Constanze Weber as Papagena. 

Śpiewane przez Daniela Fally & Rafael Fingerlos. Mozart widział Papagena jako siebie, a swoją żonę Constanze Weber jako Papagenę.

Well, even me would go to such a concert. I don't even care about the fucking translation.

Cóż, nawet ja poszedłbym na taki koncert. Nie obchodzi mnie nawet pieprzone tłumaczenie.

MOZART'S MODEL BIOPIC

Mozart was said to have never learned anything, but was a natural born genius. He would walk to and fro, but all of a sudden could feel inspiration and start fervently  composing entire scores in a single draft. The 5 year old Mozart was able to play harpsichord much better than we are able at 40. But once he had to write the Requiem all night long, and he died of fatigue  filling the "toxic" order!

Methodological guidelineMozart's biography requires a balance between "frivolity and seriousness".

"Kiss my arse! A-ha-ha... Eat my shit! " ("Pocałuj mnie w dupę! Cha-cha-cha... Zjedz moje gówno!") 

Mozart married Constanze for love. Serious scholars agree that she strongly and positively affected his inspiration and creative motivation, no less than his father did in his childhood. But she was not "toxic" as his father was. Mozart poślubił Constanze z miłości. Poważni uczeni zgadzają się, że Constanze silnie i pozytywnie wpłynęła na jego inspirację i motywację twórczą, nie mniej niż jego ojciec w dzieciństwie. Ale nie była "toksyczna", jak jego ojciec.

STEREOTYPOWY MODEL ŻYCIORYSA MOZARTA
Mówiono, że Mozart nigdy się niczego nie nauczył, ale był urodzonym geniuszem. Chodził tam iz powrotem, ale nagle czuł inspirację, żeby  zacząć  żarliwie komponować całe partytury na czysto. 5-letni Mozart był w stanie grać na klawesynie znacznie lepiej niż my w wieku 40 lat. Ale kiedyś musiał pisać Requiem całą noc i zmarł ze zmęczenia wypełniając "toksyczne" zamówienie!

Propozycje dotyczące nauczaniaW biografii Mozarta wymaga się zachowania równowagi między "frywolnością i powagą". 

Photo of 1840. The family of the Bavarian composer Max Keller with 80-year old Constanze Mozart (on Keller's right in the front row). Zdjęcie z 1840 r. Rodzina bawarskiego kompozytora Maxa Kellera z 80-letnią Constanze Mozart (po prawej stronie Kellera w pierwszym rzędzie).

AN EXPLANATARY NOTE
Mozart's life as that of most other composers of that time was being spent on attempts of promotion, illnesses and hard work, including teaching music  and filling orders.  At the same time he did not postpone his life and lived ... not quite within his means. His family kept a maid, a cook, and their own hairdresser. He  pampered his wife, and the Mozarts' dinners arranged in their house amazed with their abundance. The  lifestyle of Mozart was not too healthy by modern standards, but he was neither playboy nor bohemian, despite the established negative image that kept spoiling his reputation at the Royal court.

NOTA WYJAŚNIAJĄCA
Życie Mozarta, podobnie jak większości innych ówczesnych kompozytorów, upływało na próbach awansu, chorobach i ciężkiej pracy,  na nauczaniu muzyki i wypełnianiu zamówień. Jednocześnie nie odkładał swojego życia i żył ... niezupełnie w granicach swoich możliwości. Jego rodzina miała pokojówkę, kucharkę i własnego fryzjera. Rozpieszczał swoją żonę, a obiady Mozartów zaaranżowane w ich domu zadziwiały obfitością.
Styl życia Mozarta nie był zbyt zdrowy według współczesnych standardów, ale nie był playboy'em, pomimo utrwalonego negatywnego wizerunku, który wciąż psował jego reputację na dworze królewskim.

Salieri was Mozart's senior colleague who was well aware of a scale of Mozart's gift.  He insisted on resuming Mozart's opera "Don Giovanni" on stage and was one of several musicians attending his funeral. Young Mozart was not once blamed for stealing Salieri's melodies, but not by Salieri. He never accused his inmature mate of plagiarism.

Salieri był starszym kolegą Mozarta, który zdawał sobie sprawę ze wielkości daru Mozarta. Nalegał na wznowienie na scenie opery Mozarta "Don Giovanni" i był jednym z kilku muzyków obecnych na jego pogrzebie. Młody Mozart nie raz został oskarżony o kradzież melodii Salieriego, ale nie przez Salieriego. Nigdy nie oskarżył swojego niedojrzałego partnera o plagiat.

Salieri composed the central musical piece of a final period of the Enlightenment epoch, opera "Tarare". That period Salieri was also young, and his music was either not free of some influence of music by Giovanni Battista Viotti, an Italian composer at the Royal Court of France. 

Salieri skomponował centralny utwór muzyczny ostatniego okresu epoki Oświecenia, operę "Tarare". W tym okresie Salieri był również młody, a jego muzyka nie była wolna od wpływów muzyki Giovanni'ego Battisty Viotti'ego, włoskiego kompozytora na dworze królewskim Francji.

A melody of the Viotti's "Theme with variations" was stolen by a French poet Rouget de Lisle for his "Marseillaise", the present-day anthem of France. That very melody is being heard, though indirectly, in the Tarare  too. (Viotti escaped to London after the Revolution).

Melodia "Tematu z wariacjami" Viotti'ego została skradziona przez francuskiego poetę Rouget'a de Lisle'a do jego "Marsylianki", obecnego hymnu Francji. Tę melodię słychać, choć pośrednio, także w "Tarare". (Viotti uciekł do Londynu po rewolucji).

Of course, Salieri never poisoned or even envied Mozart. As a composer, he was much more popular than Mozart.  But Mozart, despite he had Salieri in sincere respect, envied him. Salieri was a foreigner, an émigré who had  "usurped" all favourable opportunities for the promotion.

Oczywiście Salieri nigdy nie otruł, ani nawet nie zazdrościł Mozartowi. Jako kompozytor był znacznie bardziej popularny niż Mozart. Ale Mozart, mimo szczerego szacunku dla Salieriego, zazdrościł mu. Salieri był obcokrajowcem, emigrantem, który "uzurpował" sobie wszelkie sprzyjające możliwości awansu.

Salieri had been successfully converting his talent, temper and intellect into a stable profit and a high rank. He was a very warm and kind man,  he loved all, and everybody loved him, all who had met him as pupils or by service used to treat him later like their family member. But he was no genius like Mozart or Gluck. Mozart failed to gain a fame comparable with that of  Antonio Salieri in vivo, but elaborated his own musical style that made him posthumously immortal.

Salieri z powodzeniem przekształcał swój talent, temperament i intelekt w stabilny zysk i wysoką rangę. Był bardzo ciepłym i życzliwym człowiekiem, kochał wszystkich i wszyscy go kochali, wszyscy, którzy spotkali go jako jego uczni lub na służbie, traktowali go później jak członka swojej rodziny. Ale nie był geniuszem jak Mozart czy Gluck. Mozartowi nie udało się zdobyć sławy porównywalnej z Antonio Salieri in vivo, ale wypracował własny styl muzyczny, który uczynił go pośmiertnie nieśmiertelnym.

SALIERKIND

Antonio Salieri is probably the most famous composer in the human history. After all, not everyone knows about Wagner, especially in Israel, but almost everyone heard about Salieri.

SALIERKIND

Antonio Salieri jest prawdopodobnie najbardziej znanym kompozytorem w historii ludzkości. W końcu nie wszyscy wiedzą o Wagnerze, zwłaszcza w Izraelu, ale prawie wszyscy słyszeli o Salieri.

DEAD HARP

Would you you like to learn and play harp?
-Sooner the dead folks would start playing it in their coffins!
-Girl, a harp in a coffin is a piano! Why didn't you say you'd like to play piano at once?!

MARTWA HARFA

Czy chciałabyś się uczyć grać na harfie?
-Prędzej zmarli zaczną grać na niej w  swoich trumnach!
-Dziewczyno, harfa w trumnie to fortepian! Dlaczego nie powiedziałaś, że od razu chcesz grać na pianinie?!

GONNA DATE AT THE CEMETERY
An old lady in a bus has sat her legs apart opposite an oldman. He requested,
-Please shut up your grave!
The old lady:  No less, your dead man woke up!

Lucille Bogan sings ‘Shave ’Em Dry’: "I got something between my legs that make a dead man come".
Lucille Bogan  śpiewa "Ogol to do sucha":
 "Mam coś między nogami, co sprawia, że kończy nawet trup".

SPOTKAMY SIĘ NA CMENTARZU
Starsza pani w autobusie rozstawiła nogi naprzeciw starca. On poprosił,
-Proszę zamknąć grób!
Starsza pani: Nie mniej, twój zmarły się obudził!

ALL THAT BLUES
A drunk man on a restaurant approached the band and started complaining of his life. Wife is a bitch, children are the true bastards, work is heavy...
The musicians responsed:
-Well, Sir, we know that blues! Want you us to play it now?

CAŁE NASZE ŻYCIE TO BLUES
Pijany mężczyzna w restauracji podszedł do zespołu i zaczął narzekać na swoje życie. Żona to suka, dzieci to prawdziwe dranie, praca jest ciężka ...
Muzycy odpowiedzieli:
-Cóż, Pan, dobrze znamy ten blues! Chcesz, żebyśmy teraz zagrali?

LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC
Can you offer me music for sex? Loud enough to drown out the crunch of joints. It is to last three minutes, no longer.

EINE KLEINE NACHTMUSIK
Czy możesz mi zaproponować muzykę do seksu? Wystarczająco głośnę, aby zagłuszyć chrzęst stawów. Ma trwać trzy minuty, nie dłużej.

PET CAT BOY

-Honey, come here. I'll let you pet my pussy.
-Anything but that! I'm allergic to cat hare.
-I'm going to shave it for you.
-Are you really going to torture the poor animal?!

Gatto Nero riccio senza occhi! Curly black pussy, no eyes, yet watches! Kędzierzawy czarny kotek, bez oczu, ale patrzy! The hero of the comedy "Rimini, Rimini" met a naked woman in the grove, and her pussy drove him crazy! Bohater komedii "Rimini, Rimini" spotkał w gaju nagą kobietę, a jej cipka doprowadzała go do szaleństwa!

PET KOT BOY

-Kochanie, chodź tutaj. Pozwolę ci pogłaskać mojego kotka.
-Nie, tylko nie tego! Mam alergię na sierść.
-Ma namiar teraz ogolić go dla tobie.
-Czy naprawdę będziesz torturować biedne zwierzę?!

NOBLESSE OBLIGE

Three couples have sex in one room. Male voice:
-Wanna hear a joke?
Female voice:
-Anything, but not the obscene one.

ROLA ZOBOWIJĄZUJE

Trzy pary kochają się w jednym pokoju. Głos męski:
-Czy  chcecie posłuchać żart?
Kobiecy głos:

-Tylko nie sprośny!

DOUBLE WIN
-Basil, I am a delicate and fragile violin, caress me with your bow!
-A nice idea, Stasia, only you're not a violin, but a double bass.

KAŻDY WYGRYWA  
-Wasilie, jestem delikatnymi i kruchymi skrzypcami, pieść mnie swoim smyczkiem!
-Fajny pomysł, Stasio, tylko nie jesteś skrzypcami, tylko kontrabasem.

LUV AT FIRST SHITE
When their gazes met for the first time, Mozart was at a loss. Either because he fell in love with Constanze, or  because at that moment he pooped behind the village garage...

I TAM JĄ POKOCHAŁEM...
Kiedy ich spojrzenia spotkały się po raz pierwszy, Mozart był zdezorientowany. Albo dlatego, że zakochał się w Constanze, albo dlatego, że w tym momencie srał za wiejskim garażem ...

GRAMMAR SUTRA
Pupils of the third form wrote a dictation. It contained the phrase: "Maxim picked up Daisy on the field and looked at the sky". Everyone wrote the word of "daisy" with a capital letter and no article ... Only smart Mozartow from a disadvantaged family wrote a small letter.  Teacher Salierkind says:
-Mozartov, would you be so kind as to explain to those idiots why a capital letter is of no use here.
-Well, if to write that word with a capital letter,  Maxim, lying on Daisy, won't be able to look at the sky!

A POTEM TO JUŻ TYLKO MOZOLNA PRACA
Uczniowie trzeciej klasy napisali dyktando. Zawierała frazę: "Maksym leżał na polu i patrzył w niebo". Wszyscy napisali  "na Pole"… i tylko Mozartow że źle sytuowanej rodziny napisał "na polu". Nauczyciel Salierkind mówi:
-Wowo, proszę, wyjaśnij tym idiotom, jaka tu różnica.
-Jeśli napiszesz wielką literą i końcówkę "-e", Maksym leżąc na polu w pozycji na Pole nie będzie mógł spojrzeć w niebo!

Totalny szok! Uciekam stąd! Negatively shocking! Run, Pola, run! 

THE END Now you may at last loosen your mink knickers and unwad your silk bikini briefs. At ease! Dismissed! KONIEC Teraz ruszać buleczki! Zabierajсie tyłki i do domów! Spocznij. Rozejść się!

------------------------

(ANTI)DISCLAIMER

I don’t give any advice to anyone, because I don’t know what is right for others. Nikomu nic nie doradzam, bo nie wiem, co jest dobre dla innych.

* SERENDIPITY is an ability of persons to draw deep conclusions from the non-obvious observations and to find what they was not looking for. ... to umiejętność wyciągania głębokich wniosków z nieoczywistych obserwacji i znajdowania tego, czego nie szukano.

Edytowane przez Andrew Alexandre Owie (wyświetl historię edycji)

Salieri was one of the first who set Shakespeare's poetry to music! Salieri's Shakespearean opera "Falstaff"! Many decades before Verdi!  Salieri był jednym z pierwszych, którzy umieścili poezję Szekspira w muzykę! Szekspirowska opera Salieriego "Falstaff"! Wiele dziesięcioleci przed Verdim!

Salierkind is a hero of a famous  Russian humorous parody of Pushkin's drama "Mozart and Salieri". The title of the parody is "Mozartov and Salierkind". 

Salierkind jest bohaterem słynnej rosyjskiej humorystycznej parodii dramatu Puszkina „Mozart i Salieri”. Tytuł parodii to „Mozartow and Salierkind”.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

I'm fond of another interpretation of the P&P duet from the Parisian production of the op'ra (Singspiel?) of 2001. Sung and played by Detlef Roth and Gaёl Le Roi. I'd even go further and recommend it for y'all, but it contradicts the author's DISCLAIMER which I share as well. 

Author touched an interesting topic by mentioning the foreign roots of La Marseillaise. The French are not alone in that respect. Israel's state anthem Hatikva has got as its starting point an Italian melody of the 17th c. La Mantovana, composed by Gasparo Zanetti, and a Romanian traditional song Carul cu boi, also based on that Italian melody. 

La Mantovana

Autor poruszył interesujący temat, wspominając o zagranicznych korzeniach "Marsylii". Francuzi nie są pod tym względem sami.  Izraelska "Hatikva" jest włoska melodia XVII wieku. "La Mantovana" , skomponowana przez Gasparo Zanetti'ego, i tradycyjna rumuńska piosenka "Carul cu boi", również oparta na tej włoskiej melodii.

Carul cu boi

By the way, the Russian state anthem was set to music which directly or indirectly included at the least three different melodies. This is a "composite" tune reinforced by a harmony sequence borrowed from Johann Pachelbel, a composer of the 17-18 c. 

Nawiasem mówiąc, rosyjski hymn państwowy został ustawiony na muzykę, która bezpośrednio lub pośrednio zawierała co najmniej trzy różne melodie. To melodia „kompozytowa” wzmocniona sekwencją harmonii zapożyczoną od Johanna Pachelbela, kompozytora XVII-XVIII w.

Canon in D  Major by Johann Pachelbel, 1694- 1700. The first five accords, harmony sequence of the Russian state anthem co-incide with those in the Canon. 

Kanon D-dur przez Johanna Pachelbela, 1694-1700. Pięć pierwszych akordów, sekwencja harmonii rosyjskiego hymnu państwowego zbiega się z tymi w Kanonie.

Alexandre Alexandrov set as his task to create music which must be victorious as march, catchy as a Russian traditional song and a little archaic and solemn as an epic about the legendary Slav knights. First of all, he borrowed a theme from the symphonic overture of 1892-1893 by Vasily Kalinnikov. 

Alexandre Alexandrov postawił sobie za zadanie stworzenie muzyki, która musi być zwycięska jak marsz, chwytliwa jak tradycyjna rosyjska piosenka i trochę archaiczna i uroczysta jak epos o legendarnych słowiańskich rycerzach. Przede wszystkim zapożyczył temat z uwertury symfonicznej Wasilija Kalinnikowa z lat 1892-1893

Some Russian critics, however, prove that Kalinnikov allegedly also borrowed his melody from a song by Robert Schumann. But I failed to discover the song they refer to among the Schumann's songs. The song about three cronies which made up their minds to travel together, but departed before the third strophie of the song.  Having not heard that song, I cannot say for sure if that guess is fake or true. 

Niektórzy rosyjscy krytycy udowadniają jednak, że Kalinnikow rzekomo również zapożyczył tę melodię z piosenki Roberta Schumanna. Ale nie udało mi się znaleźć wśród piosenek Schumanna piosenki, do której się odnoszą. Pieśń o trzech kumplach, którzy zdecydowali się podróżować razem, ale zanim trzecia strofia pieśni już byli w separacji. Nie słysząc tej piosenki, nie jestem pewien, czy to przypuszczenie jest fałszywe, czy prawdziwe.

It's the Kalinnikov's melody that Alexandrov had earlier used in his marching song "Life's become better, life's become more cheerful" (a famous quotation of Joseph Stalin). 

Melodię Kalinnikowa, którą Aleksandrow użył wcześniej w swojej marszowej pieśni "Życie stało się lepsze, życie stało się weselsze" (cytat z Józefa Stalina). 

The second dominant theme Alexandrov borrowed from his own march of 1938, which for some time had been regarded as the hymn of the Bolshevik party. 

Drugi dominujący temat, który Aleksandrow zapożyczył z własnego marszu 1938, który 

przez pewien czas był uważany za hymn partii bolszewickiej.

The traditional song which Alexandrov used in his world-famous  opus, was a Russian folk song "Vdol da po rechke, vdol' da po Kazanke" ("Along the river, along the Kazanka").

Ludową pieśnią, którą Aleksandrow wykorzystał w swoim teraz słynnym na całym świecie dziele, była rosyjska pieśń ludowa "Wdol da po rieczke, vdol da po Kazankie" ("Wzdłuż rzeki, wzdłuż Kazanki”).

The Zharov's Don River Cossack Choir Chór Kozaków dońskich Żarowa

Thus, Alexandre Alexandrov mixed the different ingredients and shook rather successful cocktail, well-known now as the state anthem of Russia. 

W ten sposób Aleksander Aleksandrow zmieszał różne składniki i wstrząsnął dość udanym koktajlem, znanym teraz jako hymn państwowy Rosji.

Such eclecticism was more than all right with the Red monarch, who had to adhere to the left ideology, where there was no place for the God, otherwise he would have returned him too, and who appreciated nationality and patriotism
("Orthodoxy, autocracy, and nationality").
Taki eklektyzm w pełni pasował do Czerwonego monarchy, który musiał wyznawać lewicową ideologię, w której nie było miejsca dla Boga, w przeciwnym razie on też by go zwrócił, i który cenił narodowość i patriotyzm ("Prawosławie, autokracja i narodowość").

By a strange co-incidence the opening notes of the national anthem of the USA repeat those of the Russian cossacks' traditional song "Khas-Bulat udałoy" ("Brave Khas-Bulat"). 

Dziwnym zbiegiem okoliczności w początkowych nutach hymnu USA powtarzają się fragmenty tradycyjnej pieśni kozackiej "Chas-Bułat udałoy" ("Odważny Chas-Bułat").

However, the origin of two songs, Russian and American, might have been the same English melody of the 18 c. Pochodzenie dwóch pieśni, rosyjskiej i amerykańskiej, mogła być  ta sama angielska melodia XVIII wieku.

The Russian "traditional" song had got the authors from the educated class, who knew languages,  travelled to Europe. The song was written in 1859.
Rosyjska "tradycyjna" piosenka miała autorzy z klasy wykształconej, znającej języki;  wielokrotnie przyjeżdżali do Europy. Piosenka została napisana w 1859 roku.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

The national anthem of Russia, designed, combined and assembled by Alexandrov, was arranged and orchestrated by Dmitry Rogal-Lewicki (1898-1962). His arrangement and orchestration is a half, if not more, of its success! He was an outstanding knower of the symphonic orchestra and a genius of orchestration. Hymn Rosji, zaprojektowany i połączony przez Aleksandrowa, zaaranżował i zaorkiestrował Dmitryj Rogal-Lewicki (1898-1962). Jego aranżacja i orkiestracja to połowa, jeśli nie więcej, sukcesu! Był wybitnym znawcą orkiestry symfonicznej i geniuszem orkiestracji.

The author of the new text of the anthem is considered to be poet Sergey Mikhalkov, but he was too old that time, so its editor de facto might have been his son Nikita. The history repeated itself! At the time of writing the original text, there were also rumours that the real author of the lyrics was Sergey Mikhalkov's wife. The initial text had also got a Russian-writing Armenian co-author El-Registan (Gabriel Arshaluyshevich Arakelian). There left only one line written by him in the New editions of the text, i.e., "Slav'sia, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye!" without attribution.  It's in a well-known patented style of the Mikhalkovs, by the way. 

Za autora nowego tekstu hymnu uważa się poetę Siergieja Michałkowa, ale był on wtedy za stary, więc de facto redaktorem mógł być jego syn Nikita. Historia się powtórzyła! W momencie pisania oryginalnego tekstu pojawiły się również pogłoski, że prawdziwym autorem  tekstu była żona Siergieja Michałkowa. Pierwotny tekst miał również rosyjskiego ormiańskiego współautora El-Registana (Gabriela Arszałujszewicza Arakieliana). W nowym  tekście została tylko jedna linia napisana przez niego, to "Slaw'sia, Ociecestwo nasze swobodnoje!” bez podania autora tej linii. Jest to w znanym, opatentowanym stylu Michałkowów.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

That British melody is "The Anacreontic Song" , or "Anacreon in Heaven", 1771, by a British composer John Stafford Smith or, maybe, by all the members of that society altogether under his guidance.

Ta brytyjska melodia to „The Anacreontic Song” lub „Anacreon in Heaven”, 1771, autorstwa brytyjskiego kompozytora Johna Stafforda Smitha lub, być może, przez wszystkich członków tego towarzystwa pod jego kierownictwem.

Rule, Britannia! 

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

The lyrics of the hymn, "Rule, Britannia"  were written by the Scottish author James Thompson. That time he was considered to have been a poet equal to Milton ('Thomson thinks always as a man of genius'). Music was composed by an English musician Thomas Arne.  The song "Rule, Britannia" was written and composed for the  "Alfred" (1740), an amateur performance in honour of the House of Hanover. In 1762 Arne composed opera 'Artaxerxes' and also inserted that song in it. Arne like Salieri was much more popular  and famous than Purcell, that British 'Mozart'. Il avait un sens inné de la mélodie qui lui attirait de nombreux amateurs. Son style est assez caractéristique du «style galant» en vogue au milieu du XVIIIe siècle. (He had an innate sense of melody which attracted many fans to him. His style is quite characteristic of the "gallant style" which was in vogue in the middle of the 18th century).

Słowa hymnu "Rule, Britannia" zostały napisane przez szkockiego autora Jamesa Thompsona. W tamtym czasie uważano go za poetę równego Miltonowi ("Thomson zawsze myśli się jak genius"). Muzykę skomponował angielski muzyk Thomas Arne. Piosenka "Rule, Britannia" została skomponowana na potrzeby "Alfreda" (1740), amatorskiego przedstawienia na cześć dynastii Hanoweru. W 1762 roku Arne skomponował operę "Artakserkses" i również umieścił w niej ten utwór. Arne, podobnie jak Salieri, był znacznie bardziej popularny i sławny niż Purcell, brytyjski „Mozart”. Il avait un sens inné de la mélodie qui lui attirait de nombreux amateurs. Son style est assez caractéristique du «style galant» en vogue au milieu du XVIIIe siècle. (Miał wrodzone poczucie melodii, które przyciągało do niego wielu fanów. Jego styl jest dość charakterystyczny dla "stylu szarmanckiego", który był modny w połowie XVIII wieku).

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

The most interesting thing is that the National Anthem of the UK originates from Royal France. It's Handel who brought that song to England. 

Najciekawsze jest to, że hymn Wielkiej Brytanii pochodzi z Królewskiej Francji. To Handel przywiózł tę piosenkę do Anglii.

"Grand Dieu, sauvez le Roi!" ("Great God, save the King") with the French lyrics by Marie de Brinon and music by Jean-Baptiste Lully (Giovanni Battista Lulli)Grand Dieu, sauvez le Roi! (" Great God, save the King") z francuskimi tekstami Marie de Brinon i muzyką Jean-Baptiste Lully (Giovanni Battista Lulli). 

Before "Grand Dieu, sauvez le Roi!" and along with it there had been existing Domine, salvum fac regem (Lord, save the King) set to music by several different composers from Jean Mouton, Couperin, etc. to Lully. Its text was taken from the Vulgate translation of Psalm 19Music composed for Domine, salvum fac regem by Lully was also different. 

Przed "Grand Dieu, sauvez le Roi!" a wraz z nim istniał "Domine, salvum fac regem" ("Panie, ocal Króla" ) z muzyką kilku różnych kompozytorów, od Jeana Moutona, Couperina itp. po Lully'ego. Jej tekst zaczerpnięto z tłumaczenia Psalmu 19 Wulgaty. Inna była też muzyka skomponowana dla "Domine, salvum fac regem" przez Lully'ego.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

"Advocating" the Mikhalkovs, I can't but have to mention that they had got a historical  precedent. The lyrics of the anthem "God, protect the Czar" (1834-1917)  contain a line ("Silny, dierzhavny") written by Alexandre Pushkin also without attribution. The author of text Vasily Zhukovsky was a friend and teacher of Alexandre Pushkin as well as of the future Czar Alexandre II. The lyrics of the anthem consisted of six repeating lines of his longer poem "Prayer of the Russian people". Young lycée pupil Pushkin wrote the same name poem as an imitation. Several years later Zhukovsky inserted a line of the poem by his pupil into the anthem, but Pushkin never objected to that. It could have spoiled his then image of a young rebel à la Byron.
As to El-Registan, he was late long ago by the time of re-writing the former Soviet anthem, and though one of his relatives protested, she didn't make it to the jury.  Only decency appeals to restore the authorship of El-Registan, the more so because his line remains one of the key ones in the anthem, but integrity had never been a strong point of the talented  and best-regulated family. Success is above all, nothing personal!

Music by Prince Lvov from the Royal retinue had been written before the text. Muzyka przez Kniaźa Lwowa ze świty carskiej była napisana przed tekstem

"Wspierając" Michałkowowi, nie mogę nie wspomnieć, że mieli historyczny precedens. Tekst hymnu "Boże, chroń Cara" (1834–1917) zawiera wers ("Silnyj, dierzawnyj”) napisany przez Aleksandra Puszkina również bez podania źródła. Autor tekstu Wasilij Żukowski był przyjacielem i nauczycielem Aleksandra Puszkina oraz przyszłego Cara Aleksandra II. Tekst hymnu składał się z sześciu powtarzających się wersów jego dłuższego wiersza "Modlitwa narodu rosyjskiego". Młody licealista Puszkin napisał wiersz o tym samym tytule jako imitację. Kilka lat później Żukowski wstawił do hymnu wers z tego wiersza swojego ucznia, ale Puszkin nigdy się temu nie sprzeciwił. Mogło to zepsuć jego ówczesny wizerunek młodego buntownika à la Byron.

Jeśli chodzi o El-Registana, to zmarł  dawno temu, do tego czasu, kiedy przepisali dawny radziecki hymn, i chociaż jedna z jego krewnych protestowała, nie doszło do sądu. Tylko przyzwoitość przemawia za przywróceniem autorstwa El-Registana, tym bardziej, że jego linia pozostaje jedną z kluczowych w hymnie, ale uczciwość nigdy nie była mocną stroną utalentowanego i potężnego arystokratycznego rodu. Sukces, sukces, sukces! 

What prompted Alexandre Pushkin to write his "Mozart and Salieri"? Creative jealousy! The envy of his brother poet Adam Mickiewicz who wrote his poems without dirtying the sheet, literally at one sitting, and had a rare ability of improvising, weaving his poems almost at the drop of a hat. The creative process of Pushkin was different, both poets had got a unique biochemistry of their brains, but Pushkin felt a complex inferiority, and to get rid of it, he made up his mind to investigate his "clinic" case by writing poem about Salieri and Mozart.

He came to conclusion that he and Mickiewicz were the true sons of harmony, two geniuses, incapable of villainy for the sake of the art, because of the earthly possessions and due to the artist's bitter jealousy.

Owing to his envy of the great Polish poet, Pushkin has evolved into a forefather of the psychological realism of the Russian classical literature. That method flourished and reached its climax in works by Tolstoyevsky and Chekhov, but their inspiration were Pushkin, Lermontov and Gogol (Janowski).

Co skłoniło Aleksandra Puszkina do napisania „Mozarta i Salieriego”? Zazdrość do jego brata poety Adama Mickiewicza, który pisał wiersze bez korekty, bez przerw, miał rzadką umiejętność improwizacji, tkania wierszy na dowolny temat naprędce. Proces twórczy Puszkina był inny, obaj poeci mieli unikalną biochemię swoich mózgów, ale Puszkin miał kompleks niższości, i aby się jego pozbyć, postanowił zbadać swój przypadek "kliniczny", pisząc długi wiersz o Salieri (Puszkin) i Mozarcie (Mickiewicz).

Doszedł do wniosku, że on i Mickiewicz to prawdziwi synowie harmonii, dwaj geniusze, niezdolni do łajdactwa ze względu na sztukę lub z powodu dóbr ziemskich i gorzkiej zazdrości artystów.

Dzięki zazdrości wobec wielkiego polskiego poety, Puszkin stał się przodkiem psychologicznego realizmu rosyjskiej literatury klasycznej. Metoda ta rozkwitła i osiągnęła swój punkt kulminacyjny w pracach Czecha-Tołstojewskiego, ale ich inspiracją był Pulegol (Puszkin, Lermontow i Gogol (szlachcic Janowski)).

Curiously, but by his temper, behavior and manners Mozart-Mickiewicz resembled mostly Salieri rather than Mozart. By that reason ladies often preferred Mickiewicz to Pushkin. "What an incomparable creature!" as later recalled Anna Petrovna Kern. “He was always kind and pleasant. We always had fun when he would come. He was so gentle, compassionate, so affectionately adapting to everyone, that all was delighted with him. He often sat next to us, told us stories, which he  thought out at once, and was entertaining for everyone".

Ciekawe, że temperamentem, zachowaniem i manierami Mozart-Mickiewicz dużo bardziej przypominał Salieriego niż Mozarta. Dlatego kobiety często wolały Mickiewicza od Puszkina. "Co za niezrównane stworzenie!" jak później wspominała Anna Pietrowna Kern. "Zawsze był bardzo miły. Zawsze dobrze się bawiliśmy, kiedy przychodził. Był tak delikatny, współczujący, tak czule dostosowujący się do każdego, że wszyscy byli nim zachwyceni. Często siadał obok nas, opowiadał nam historie, które od razu wymyślał i bawił dla każdego".

Mickiewicz readily improvised in Polish and French, in poetry and prose in the High Society salons. It was the art that was not given to Pushkin (Mickiewicz is a prototype of the improviser from the "Egyptian Nights" by Pushkin). Sometimes Mickiewicz rose to such heights of inspiration in his poetic fantasies, that the audience was crying.

W salonach Towarzystwa Wyższego Mickiewicz chętnie improwizował po polsku i po francusku, w poezji i prozie - sztuce, której Puszkinowi nie było dano (Mickiewicz  jest pierwowzorem improwizatora z "Egipskich nocy" przez Puszkina). Czasami w swoich poetyckich fantazjach Mickiewicz wznosił się na takie wyżyny inspiracji, że publiczność wybuchała płaczem.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

Karolina Sobanskaya to Adam Mickiewicz:
“It is unforgivable that you and Pushkin, both first poets of their nations, haven't not got in with each other yet. I'll make both of you friends".

Karolina Sobańska do Adama Mickiewicza:
"To niewybaczalne, że ty i Puszkin, obaj pierwsi poeci swoich narodów, jeszcze nie zeszliście się. Sprawię, że zaprzyjaźniсie się”.

In the midst of the matchmaking to Natalya Goncharova, Pushkin wrote to Karolina: “Today is the 9th anniversary of the day when I saw you for the first time. This day was decisive for my life. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that my existence is inextricably linked with yours; I was born to love you and follow you - any other concern on my part is but delusion or recklessness ... Sooner or later I will have to throw all and fall at your feet. <...> I have experienced all your power. Owing to you  I felt all that is the most convulsive and painful in the intoxication of love..."

W trakcie swatania z Natalią Gonczarową Puszkin napisał do Karoliny: „Dziś mija 9. rocznica dnia, w którym zobaczyłem cię po raz pierwszy. Ten dzień był decydujący dla mojego życia. Im więcej o tym myślę, tym bardziej jestem przekonany, że moje istnienie jest nierozerwalnie związane z Twoim; Urodziłem się, by cię kochać i podążać za tobą - każda inna troska z mojej strony to tylko złudzenie lub lekkomyślność ... Wcześniej czy później będę musiał rzucić wszystko i upaść do twoich stóp. <...> Doświadczyłem całej twojej mocy. Dzięki Tobie poczułem wszystko, co jest najbardziej konwulsyjne i bolesne w upojeniu miłością ..."

According to Akhmatova's observation, these are almost the only truly love letters in the entire rich epistolary heritage of Pushkin.

Według obserwacji Achmatowej są to prawie jedyne prawdziwie miłosne listy w całym bogatym epistolarnym dziedzictwie Puszkina.

When writing Onegin's letter to Tatiana Pushkin draws to a large extent his thoughts, turns and vitality from his letters to Sobanskaya. Sobanskaya was the prototype of Marina Mnishek in "Boris Godunov". Pushkin discussed  Marina's personality with her.

Pisząc list Oniegina do Tatiany, Puszkin w dużej mierze swoje myśli, zwroty i witalność czerpie z listów do Sobańskiej. Sobańska była pierwowzorem Maryny Mnishech w "Borysie Godunowie". Puszkin omówił z nią osobowość Maryny.

Sobanskaya's heirs put up for auction an autograph of the poem "Na kholmakh Gruzii lezhit nochnaya mgla ...", written by Pushkin in her album. Pushkin personally wrote his poem "Shto v imeni tebe moyom..." into her album on January 5, 1830 in response to her request to leave his autograph. The poet also dedicated to Karolina his poems "Kogda tvoi mladyje leta...", "Vsio koncheno; miezh nami sviazi net...", "Prostish li mne revnivye mechty?", "Noch", "Kak nashe serdtse svoyenravno..." and his famous verse "Ya vas liubil...". Sobanskaya also inspired the poet to write a long poem "Bakhchisaraiskiy fontan".

Ya vas liubil (I loved you) by A. Pushkin. Recited by Ivan Shcheglov. "Ja was lubił…" ("Kochałem cię") przez A. Puszkina. Recytowane przez Iwana Szczegłowa.

Spadkobiercy Sobańskiej wystawili na aukcję autograf wiersza "Na cholmach Gruzii lezit noćnaja mgła…”, napisany przez Puszkina w jej albumie. Wiersz "Szto w imieni ciebie mojom..." Puszkin osobiście napisał w jej albumu 5 stycznia 1830 r. w odpowiedź na jej prośbę o pozostawienie jego autografu. Poeta poświęcił Karolinie wiersze "Kogda twoji mładyje leta…", "Wsio koncieno; mież nami swiazi niet", "Prostisz li mnie riewniwyje miećty?", "Noć", "Kak nasze serce swojenrawno…" i słynny werset "Ja was lubił…". Sobańska też zainspirowała poetę do napisania długiego wiersza "Bachcisarajskij fontan".

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

Sobanskaya was more beautiful than Ganskaya, incredibly smart and harboured the dangerous charm of a scorpion.

Sobańska była piękniejsza niż Gańska, niesamowicie inteligentna i skrywała niebezpieczny urok skorpiona.

None knew that she had been an officer of the Czarist intelligence service, and her Chief was Lieutenant General I.O. Witt, a true genius of the political investigations. He taught her all the details of his profession.

Nikt nie przypuszczał, że była oficerem Carskiego wywiadu, a jej przełożonym był generał porucznik I.O. Witt, prawdziwy geniusz wywiadu politycznego. Nauczył ją wszystkich szczegółów jego zawodu.

She managed to gather aboard the yacht rented by the intelligence service a leading group of the Polish patriotic conspirators, including her own husband, brother among them. Her Chief Witt pretended to be a sailor, the most effective intelligence agent of that time Alexandre Boshnyak played a part  of an entomologist.

Udało jej się zgromadzić na pokładzie wynajętego przez wywiad jachtu czołową grupę polskich konspiratorów patriotycznych, w tym jej własnego brata i mąża. Jej szef Witt udawał marynarza, a najskuteczniejszy  agent wywiadu tamtych czasów Aleksandr Boszniak odgrywał rolę entomologa.

They discovered conspiracy, but Czar ordered to delay arrests, as the conspirators were under the personal protection of his brother Crown Prince Konstantin who was de facto the Ruler of  the Kingdom of Poland and Chief Commander of the Polish Army.

The Russian TV series Rosyjski serial telewizyjny "Ad'yutanty lubvi" ("Adjudants de l'amour") (Adjutants of love, Adjutanci miłości). Crown-Prince Konstantin & Varya,
L'Éducation sentimentale: from harrassment to love. Kronprinz Konstanty & Basia. Szkoła uczuć: оd napaści do miłości.

Odkryli spisek, ale Car nakazał opóźnienie aresztowań, ponieważ spiskowcy byli pod zakulisową ochroną  Carskiego brata, Kronprinza Konstanty, który był naczelnym Wojska Polskiego i faktycznym wielkorządcą Królestwa Polskiego.

Besides, she performed an operation which purpose was to separate Adam Mickiewicz from the group of the Polish conspirators. She invited Mickiewicz on a trip to the Crimea... on money of the counterintelligence.

Poza tym przeprowadziła operację, której celem było oddzielenie Adama Mickiewicza od tej grupy konspiratorów. Zaprosiła Mickiewicza w podróż na Krym… za pieniądze kontrwywiadu.

Mickiewicz dedicated to Sobańskiej countless erotic sonnets, reflecting all stages of his passion: hope, delight, rapture, languid contentment, ecstasy and quiet morning admiration. A particular success was his "Crimean Sonnets", created under the impression of a trip to the Crimea with Karolina.

Konstantin: "You play with my feelings and say" No! ", but I love you all the same!"  Konstanty: "Bawisz się moimi uczuciami i mówisz "Nie!", ale kocham cię mimo wszystko!"

Mickiewicz był bardzo zakochany w Sobańska i poświęcił jej niezliczony sonety erotyczny, odzwierciedlający wszystkie etapy jego pasji: nadzieję, ospałe zadowolenie, ekstazę i cichy poranny zachwyt. Szczególnym sukcesem okazały się jego "Sonety krymskie", powstałe pod wrażeniem podróży z Karoliną na Krym.

Thus, the intelligence service of the Russian Empire turned out to be an unwitting sponsor of the great creative breakthrough of the Polish poet, having  relieved him for some time of the material problems and providing with free luxurious leisure in a company of the beautiful female bed officer.

W ten sposób wywiad Imperium Rosyjskiego okazał się nieświadomym sponsorem wielkiego przełomu twórczego polskiego poety, odciążając go na jakiś czas od problemów materialnych i zapewniając mu wolny, luksusowy wypoczynek i miłość bardzo wspaniałej poduszkowej oficerki. 

Moreover, upon his return from Crimea, Mickiewicz was given the opportunity to return to Moscow where he was warmly met by the High Society, got a well-paid job, and never guessed the reason for this, attributing everything to his angelic character. Partially, it was true too, since people sincerely loved him, and he was a star.

Co więcej, po powrocie z Krymu Mickiewicz dostał możliwość powrotu do Moskwy, gdzie spotkał się z ciepłym przyjęciem Wyższego Towarzystwa, dostał dobrze płatną pracę i nigdy nie odgadł przyczyny, przypisując wszystko swojemu anielskiemu charakterowi. Po części to też była prawda, ponieważ ludzie szczerze go kochali, i był gwiazdą.

Karolina Sobanskaya can't be regarded  as an enemy of Poland. She was extraordinarily  smart, well-informed and, like her chief Jan de Witt, whom she  married at long last, she knew the real situation much better then the impatient Polish insurgents and romanticists. She was aware that the uprise would end in a defeat after the end  of the rule of Alexandre who led a flexible policy in relation with Poland. In the end, Karolina's new husband had to suppress the uprising. She had to, and this was her task, to save everything that could still be saved, and those who could still be saved during the uprising and after it was suppressed.

Karoliny Sobańskiej nie można uznać za wroga Polski. Była niezwykle inteligentna, dobrze poinformowana i podobnie jak jej czef Jan de Witt, z którym w końcu wyszła za mąż, znała rzeczywistą sytuację znacznie lepiej niż niecierpliwi polscy powstańcy i romantyści. Miała świadomość, że powstanie sprowadzi  się na klęską po zakończeniu rządów Aleksandra, który prowadził elastyczną politykę w stosunku do Polski. W końcu nowy mąż Karoliny musiał stłumić powstanie. Musiała i to było jej zadanie, aby uratować wszystko, co można było jeszcze uratować, i tych, których można było jeszcze uratować w czasie powstania i po jego stłumieniu.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

The Polish in Prussia and Austro-Hungary had no their national states as the parts of those Empires. They had got it only in Russia, and it was a huge step towards the future liberation. But the premature uprises worsened the situation and strengthened positions of the opponents of the Polish privileges in Russia.

Polacy w Prusach i Austro-Węgrzech nie posiadali w ramach tych imperiów własnych państw narodowych. Dostali go tylko w Rosji, i był to ogromny krok w kierunku przyszłego wyzwolenia. Ale przedwczesne powstania pogorszyły sytuację i wzmocniły pozycję przeciwników polskich przywilejów w Rosji.

Unlike his predeсеssоrs, Alexandre and Konstantin, Car Nicholas I preferred violence, and he destroyed the sophisticated  game of the Russian intelligence network in Poland. After the supression of the resistance the state power in Poland was de facto usurped for a short period of time by the couple of de Witt and Sobanskaya who tried to preserve all that could be preserved after the defeat and to prevent the further degradation of the Polish statehood in the framework of the Russian Empire. Mostly they succeeded in their efforts, but were slandered, declared traitors, fired and dicredited as the adventurists by the personal order of Nicholas I.

W przeciwieństwie do swoich poprzedników, Aleksandra i Konstantego Car Mikołaj I wolał przemoc i zniszczył wyrafinowaną grę rosyjskiej sieci wywiadowczej w Polsce. Po stłumieniu oporu władza państwowa w Polsce została de facto na krótki czas przejęta przez małżeństwo de Witta i Sobańskiej, którzy starali się zachować wszystko, co dało się zatrzymać po klęsce, i nie dopuścić do degradacji polskiej państwowości w ramach Imperium rosyjskiego. Przeważnie odnosili sukcesy w swoich wysiłkach, ale zostali oczerniani, uznani za zdrajców, zwolnieni i wyrzuceni jako awanturnicy z osobistego rozkazu Mikołaja I.

If not those circumstances the name of Karolina Sobanskaya as an agent of secret service wouldn't ever come out.  It concerns the local agents who spied for Russia even in the Ivan the Terrible epoch.

Gdyby nie te okoliczności, nazwisko Karoliny Sobańskiej jako agentki wywiadu nigdy by nie wyszło na jaw. Dotyczy to lokalnych agentów, którzy szpiegowali dla Rosji nawet w epoce Iwana Groźnego.

As to Pushkin and Mickiewicz, they were saved as poets as a result of the secret ops of the Russian secret service, since their direct  participation in the revolutionary and liberating activities would have destroyed both geniuses.

Co do Puszkina i Mickiewicza, zostali oni uratowani jako poeci w wyniku tajnych operacji rosyjskich służb specjalnych, gdyż ich bezpośredni udział w działalności rewolucyjnej i wyzwoleńczej zniszczyłby obu geniuszy.

In the end, Pushkin and Mickiewicz followed the different paths. Mickiewicz emigrated. The former rebel Pushkin was slowly but surely becoming a conservative activist. But they always felt the mutual respect. When Pushkin fell in a duel, Mickiewicz honored him with his beautiful obituary where he explained the change of the Russian poet's outlook  by the effect of the political and social force majeure.

W końcu Puszkin i Mickiewicz poszli różnymi ścieżkami. Mickiewicz wyemigrował. Były buntownik Puszkin powoli, ale z pewnością stawał się konserwatywnym aktywistą. Ale zawsze czuli wzajemny szacunek. Gdy Puszkin zginął w pojedynku, Mickiewicz uhonorował go pięknym nekrologiem, w którym przemianę poglądów rosyjskiego poety tłumaczył działaniem force majeure politycznej i społecznej.