Skocz do zawartości
Polski Portal Literacki

SŁOŃCE I LEW NA ZAWSZE

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

THE SUN & THE LION FOREVER
LEW I SŁOŃCE NA ZAWSZE

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć zawartość.

The ancient symbol of Persia: the Lion is an emblem of Royalty, Divinity & the Sun is an emblem of the Ruler of Heaven. Starożytny symbol Persji: Lew jest symbolem Królewskości, Boskości, a Słońce jest symbolem Władcy Nieba.

"Vatanam, Vatanam" ("Homeland, Homeland", "Ojczyzna, Ojczyzna"). Sung by Ms. Shaghayegh Kamali. Śpiewane przez Panią Shaghayegh Kamali. 

"Vatanam (Homeland)", or IRAN-E JAVAN ("Young Iran") is the most famous Iranian patriotic song, popular both in Iran and diaspora, as it`s politically neutral and universally patriotic. It`s based on the first National Anthem of Iran (نخستين سرود ملی ايران), composed in 1873 and served as the National Anthem of Iran from 1873 to 1909.

Soprano Shagayegh Kamali, a wonderful Iranian singer, living in Germany and performing classical and folkloric repertory Sopranistka Shagayegh Kamali, wspaniała irańska piosenkarka, mieszkająca w Niemczech i wykonująca repertuar klasyczny i folklorystyczny

WATANAM (OJCZYZNA) , CZYLI IRAN-E JAVAN (MŁODY IRAN), to najpopularniejsza pieśń patriotyczna zarówno w samym Iranie, jak i w diasporze irańskiej, ponieważ jest politycznie neutralna w treści słownej, jednoczy wszystkich Irańczyków i w tym sensie jest wieczna. Ponadto jest oparta na pierwszym hymnie narodowym Iranu (نخستين سرود ملی ايران). Skomponowana w 1873 roku, piosenka ta służyła jako hymn narodowy kraju od 1873 do 1909.

It was originally composed as The Royal Salute (Salâmatiye Šâhسلامتی شاه and/or Šâh Salâm-e سلام شاه) and only for piano by a French musician Alfred Jean Baptiste Lemaire in time of the Ghajar Dynasty (1872-1926). J. B. Lemaire came to Iran in 1868 as a conductor of the Iranian military brass bands and teacher of the European music.

Alfred Jean Baptiste Lemaire (1842-1907)

Pierwotnie w 1868 roku było to "Pozdrowienie Shahu (Shahinshahu") ("Salamatie Shah" سلامتی شاه i/lub "Shah Salam-e"  autorstwa francuskiego kompozytora Alfreda Jeana Baptiste Lemaire'a, dyrygenta wojskowego i nauczyciela europejskiej muzyki.

The introductory and the final parts of the piece was composed and the middle part re-arranged by Siavash Beizai in 2005. He made some harmonic and formal corrections. Jean Baptiste Lemaire remained the author of the central intrumental part of the song `Vatanam`. Strictly speaking, his anthem served as a starting point for Siavash Beizai.

Pierwsza i ostatnia część tej "Pieśni o Ojczyźnie" ("Watanam" ) została skomponowana, i oryginalna instrumentalna część centralna została aranżowana ze zmianami w harmonii przez irańskiego kompozytora Sijavasza Beizai w 2005 roku. Jean Baptiste Lemaire pozostał autorem centralnej, instrumentalnej części  "Watanam". 

The lyrics were written by Bijan Taraqi (Taraghi) to the Siavash Beizai`s tune in 2005. Tekst do utworu Sijavasza Beizai został napisany przez Bijana Taraqi (Taraghi)  w 2005 roku.

Siyavush Beizai, an outstanding Iranian composer living in Germany, Shaghayegh Kamali's husband Sijawusz Beizai, wybitny irański kompozytor mieszkający w Niemczech, mąż Szaghajegh Kamali

Shaghayegh Kamali شقایق کمالی was the first woman performer of the complete song of "Vatanam". To my mind, it is the best ever performance of the song. Maybe, the model or even classical one for the women singers, sopranos.

Bijan Taraqi (sitting), a famous Iranian poet and songwriter Bijan Taraqi (siedzi), słynny irański poeta i autor tekstów piosenki

Szaghajegh Kamali شقایق کمالی była pierwszą kobietą wykonuwawsza cały utwór "Watanam". Moim zdaniem to najlepsze wykonanie tej piosenki. Może nawet to jest jej wzorcowe lub nawet klasyczne wykonanie dla śpiewaczek-sopranistek.

"Vatanam" sung by Alina Mazur, Poland, and Farad International Quartet, 2019. "Watanam" w wykonaniu mezzo-sopranistki Aliny Mazur, Polska, i Farad International Quartetu, 2019

Music by Jean Baptiste Lemaire & Siavash Beizai
Lyrics by Bijan Taraqi (Taraghi)

ایران جوان Irān-e Javān YOUNG IRAN MŁODY IRAN

وطنم وطنم وطنم وطنم VATANAM, WATANAM, WATANAM OJCZYZNA, OJCZYZNA

نام جاوید وطن
Nâme jâvide Vatan
Forever young is my Homeland`s title
Imię mojej Ojczyzny jest

wiecznie młode

صبح امید وطن
Sobhe âmide Vatan
A morning hope is my Homeland,
Moja Ojczyzna to poranek

nadziei

جلوه کن در آسمان
Jelve kon dar âsemân
Just look at the sky,
Spójrz w niebo

همچو مهر جاودان
Hamco mehre jâvedân
It`s eternal like the Sun.
Jest wieczna jak słońce

وطن ای هستی من
Vatan ey hastiye man
O Homeland, you are my life,
Moja Ojczyzno, jesteś moim życiem,

شور و سرمستی من
Šuro sarmastiye man
My passion and my joy.
Moja pasja i moja miłość.

چهر آن در آسمان
Jelve kon dar âsemân
Just look at the sky,
Spójrz w niebo

همچو مهر جاودان
Hamco mehre jâvedân
It`s eternal like the Sun.
Jest wieczna jak słońce

بشنو سوز سخنم
Bešeno suze soxanam
Hear my passionate words
Usłysz moje namiętne słowa

که هم آواز تو منم
Ke ham âvâze to manam
Of a patriot that sings you
Patrioty, które cię śpiewają

همه ی جان و تنم
Hameye jâno tanam
Forever yours body and soul,
Zawsze ci wierni ciałem i duszą,

وطنم وطنم وطنم وطنم
Vatanam Vatanam Vatanam Vatanam
My Homeland, my Homeland, my Homeland.
Moja Ojczyzno, Ojczyzno, Ojczyzno.

بشنو سوز سخنم
Bešeno suze soxanam
Hear my passionate words
Usłysz moje namiętne słowa

که نواگر این چمنم
Ke navâgare in camanam
I am a gardener of your garden,
Jestem ogrodnikiem w twoim ogrodzie

همه ی جان و تنم
Hameye jâno tanam
Forever yours body and soul,
Zawsze ci wierni ciałem i duszą,

وطنم وطنم وطنم وطنم
Vatanam Vatanam Vatanam Vatanam
My Homeland, my Homeland, my Homeland.
Moja Ojczyzno, Ojczyzno, Ojczyzno.

همه با یک نام و نشان
Hame bâ yek nâmo nešân
Your Title and Emblem unite
Twoje imię i herb jednoczą

به تفاوت هر رنگ و زبان
Be tafâvote har rango zabân
Peoples and the different languages.
Różne narody i języki.

همه با یک نام و نشان
Hame bâ yek nâmo nešân
Your Name and Emblem unite
Twoje imię i herb jednoczą

به تفاوت هر رنگ و زبان
Be tafâvote har rango zabân
Peoples and the different languages.
Różne narody i języki.

همه شاد و خوش و نغمه زنان
Hame šâdo xošo naqme zanân
Everyone is cheerful, happy and sings this song
Wszyscy razem radują się i są szczęśliwi i śpiewają tę piosenkę,

ز صلابت ایران جوان
Ze salâbate Irâne javân
For young Iran is in all its splendour and might.
Ponieważ młody Iran jest dostojny i potężny!

ز صلابت ایران جوان
Ze salâbate Irâne javân

ز صلابت ایران جوان
Ze salâbate Irâne javân

Waltz by Alfred  Lemaire

Poor Lemaire died and was buried in Tehran, in Iran. He was a Franco-Persian musician de facto.

Biedny Lemaire zmarł i został pochowany w Teheranie w Iranie. Faktycznie był muzykiem francusko-perskim.

Edytowane przez Andrew Alexandre Owie (wyświetl historię edycji)

I love Shaghayegh Kamali, she`s a great soprano and incredibly charming woman! Uwielbiam Szaghajegh Kamali, jest świetną sopranistką i niesamowicie czarującą kobietą!

It`s so nice that one of the most ancient nations of the world feels young, young forever! I like it! It`s commendable, after all. To takie miłe, że jeden z najstarszych narodów świata czuje się młody, wiecznie młody! Lubię to! W końcu to godne pochwały.

Many Iranian traditional songs have got definetely Armenian roots. Wiele irańskich pieśni ludowych ma zdecydowanie ormiańskie korzenie.

Paradoxically, but people of the Trans-Caucasian and Central Asian countries consider those very songs to be their own, familiar with them from childhood. I mean even some pure Azerbaijani songs. Paradoksalnie, ale mieszkańcy krajów Zakaukaskich i środkowoazjatyckich uważają te piosenki za własne, znane im od dzieciństwa. Mam na myśli nawet czysto azerbejdżańskie piosenki.

One of such songs is "Sar umad zemestoon". Jedna z takich pieśni  jest "Sar umad zemestoon".

A Persian-Armenian song in farsi "Sar umad zemestoon" ("Winter is over") sung by Shagayegh Kamali. Arranged and orchestrated by Siyavash Beizai. He's singing at the end of this video in the company of his wife. Pieśń persko-ormiańska w języku perskim "Sar umad zemestoon ("Zima się skończyła") śpiewana przez Szagajegh Kamali. Zaaranżowane i orkiestrawane przez Sijavasza Beizai'ego.  Śpiewa na końcu tego wideo w towarzystwie swojej żony.

I think that Armenians managed to  preserve, inherit, appropriate the vocal, music legacy of even more ancient civilizations of the Near East, Urartu, Babylon. Myślę, że Ormianom udało się zachować, odziedziczyć, przywłaszczyć wokalne, muzyczne dziedzictwo jeszcze bardziej starożytnych cywilizacji Bliskiego Wschodu, Urartu, Babilonu.

If I`m right, then that time that region had got many inventive composers no less inventive than composers in the West in 19-20 cc. I mean pop music, of course. Jeśli mam rację, wówczas region ten miał wielu pomysłowych kompozytorów nie mniej pomysłowych niż kompozytorzy na Zachodzie w latach 19-20 cc. Oczywiście mam na myśli pop muzykę.

If I`d been a young music genius I would have learned farsi and performed the Persian music along with the Western one. It`s the most ancient tradition of our common civilization we ought to preserve by all means to better understand ourselves, to understand who we really are and from where and to where we all go.

Gdybym był młodym geniuszem muzycznym, nauczyłbym się języka farsi i wykonywałbym muzykę perską razem z zachodnią. To najstarsza tradycja naszej wspólnej cywilizacji, którą powinniśmy zachować wszelkimi sposobami, aby lepiej siebie zrozumieć, zrozumieć, kim naprawdę jesteśmy i skąd i dokąd wszyscy zmierzamy.

Of course, I mean pre-Muslim and non-Muslim music and folk lore of Iran. Muslim, Arabic influence has been relatively recent, not ancient. Quasi-Armenian tunes is of particular interest.

Oczywiście mam na myśli muzykę przedmuzułmańską i niemuzułmańską oraz ludową tradycję Iranu. Wpływy muzułmańskie, arabskie są stosunkowo nowe, a nie starożytne. Szczególnie interesujące są melodie quasi-ormiańskie.

I like the Persian music, yet it often reminds me of the Basil Poledouris, David Arnold`s unique and great scores (in the latter case of the Stargate`s score). But those scores are just musical fiction, modern masterpieces. As to the Persian music, it is real. I feel like an archeologist from the Ahnenerbe or Indiana Jones from Harvard or that Soviet Ukrainian K.G.B. female spy from the film who wanted to know more and more and more until her head blasted.

Actress Cate Blanchett, UK, as Irina Spalko speaking Russian with the Eastern Ukrainian accent of Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk and Lugansk. Aktorka Cate Blanchett z Wielkiej Brytanii, jako Irina Spalko mówiąca po rosyjsku ze wschodnio-ukraińskim akcentem mieszkańców  Charkowa, Dniepropietrowska, Doniecka i Ługańska.

Lubię muzykę perską, ale często kojarzy mi się z wyjątkowymi i wspaniałymi partyturami Basiła Poledourisa, Davida Arnolda (w tym drugim przypadku partytury "Gwiezdnych Wrót"). Ale te partytury to tylko fikcja muzyczna, współczesne arcydzieła. Jeśli chodzi o muzykę perską, to jest prawdziwa. Czuję się jak archeolog z Ahnenerbe lub Indiana Jones z Harvardu albo ta radziecka ukraińska  K.G.B. kobieta z filmu, która chciała wiedzieć coraz więcej i więcej, aż wybuchła jej głowa.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

I have put it in a wrong way, they are Armenian, no doubt. Simply, I wanted to stress the fact of the Armenian and Iranian mutual cultural, and, in particular, musical influences.

Źle to przedstawiłem, bez wątpienia są ormiański. Po prostu chciałem podkreślić fakt wzajemnych wpływów kulturowych, a zwłaszcza muzycznych, Ormian i Iranu.

Some of the most ancient peoples, Armenian and Persians are deeply involved into one of the most ancient Middle Eastern cultural history and traditions, the art, which had reached maturity long before the appearance of Arabs as a cultural force, not to mention Turks and, moreover, Europeans.

Jedni z najstarszych ludów, Ormianie i Persowie, są głęboko zaangażowani w  historii i tradycji kultury Bliskiego Wschodu, najstarszej sztukę, która osiągnęła dojrzałość na długo przed pojawieniem się Arabów jako siły kulturowej, nie wspominając o Turkach, a ponadto Europejczycy.

So it seems to be debatable, whether this or that old traditional  tune  is Armenian by its origin, quasi-Armenian, or it is actually ancient Persian or quasi-Persian, since music of both countries can have common roots in Babylon or  be even formed long before it.

Wydaje się więc dyskusyjne, czy ta czy inna stara, tradycyjna melodia jest pochodzenia ormiańskiego, quasi-ormiańskiego, czy też jest w rzeczywistości starożytną perską lub quasi-perską, ponieważ muzyka obu krajów może mieć korzenie w Babilonie lub nawet powstać na długo przed to.

Of course, Armenian folklore has got a priority as its music, unlike that of Iran, was always much more free from a later Turkish and Arabic influence.

Oczywiście ormiański folklor ma priorytet, ponieważ jego muzyka w przeciwieństwie do muzyki Iranu była zawsze znacznie bardziej wolna od późniejszych wpływów tureckich i arabskich.

`Sar oomad zemestun` ("Winter came to its end", or "The Forest Sunshine") is a Persian song, using a melody of one of the Armenian traditional songs.  Listen to its interesting cover by an Iranian  female singer Tara Tiba.

`Sar oomad zemestun` ("Zima dobiegła końca" lub "W lese słonecznego światła") to perska piosenka, wykorzystująca melodię jednej z tradycyjnych ormiańskich pieśni. Posłuchajcie jej ciekawey kawer przez irańskiej piosenkarki Tary Tiba.

Winter came to its end
Spring blossomed
Red flower of the Sun rose again
Night fled
Tulips covering mountains woke up
And began to fill the forest with sunshine!

Zima dobiegła końca
Zakwitła wiosna
Ponownie wzrósł czerwony kwiat słońca
Noc uciekła
Budzą się tulipany pokrywające góry
Wypełniają las słońcem!

In Arabic:

الله كم جميله الحياه بوجود من تحب وبعيد عن الحروب والمعارك تحياتي لكل شخص يحب ان يعيش بأمان بعيد عن العنف

God, how beautiful life is with someone you love and far from wars and battles. Greetings to everyone who loves to live safely, away from violence! 

Boże, jak piękne jest życie z kimś, kogo kochasz, z dala od wojen i bitew. Pozdrowienia dla wszystkich, którzy kochają żyć bezpiecznie, z dala od przemocy! 

Indeed, a lot of songs in Iran are based on the Armenian folklore melodies, but the manner of performance, modes are completely different, as well as their lyrics. In fact, many of those song   become purely Persian long ago.

Rzeczywiście, wiele piosenek w Iranie są  oparty na melodiach z ormiańskiego folkloru, ale sposób wykonania, tryby są zupełnie inne, podobnie jak ich teksty. W rzeczywistości wiele z tych piosenek dawno temu stało się czysto perskich.

Both peoples are equal in their antiquity and their musical cultures were being intertwined repeatedly and might have got common roots in the depth of centuries. But the statement  that Azeri songs would have got Armenian roots ought to be proved. A concrete example is needed. Turkic and Indo-European melos cannot supposedly be confused in any way.

Oba ludy są równe w swojej starożytności, a ich kultury muzyczne wielokrotnie się przeplatały i mogły mieć wspólne korzenie w głębi wieków. Ale stwierdzenie, że pieśni azerskie miałyby ormiańskie korzenie, powinno zostać udowodnione. Potrzebny jest konkretny przykład. Melos turecki i indoeuropejski nie mogą być w żaden sposób mylone.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

Ah, an example! Here you are! The melody of the Turkish and Azerbaijani song "Sarı gəlin" ("Yellow Bride") is of an Armenian origin. The song is considered to be a national legacy not only in Turkey and Azerbaijan, but also in the Turkic-speaking Central Asia. But the song's melos, in contrast to the lyrics, is initially purely Armenian.

Ach, przykład! Tu masz! Melodia turecko-azerbejdżańskiej piosenki "Sarı gəlin" ("Żółta panna młoda") ma pochodzenie ormiańskie. Piosenka jest uważana za dziedzictwo narodowe nie tylko w Turcji i Azerbejdżanie, ale także w tureckojęzycznej Azji Środkowej. Ale melos piosenki, w przeciwieństwie do tekstu, jest początkowo czysto ormiański.

UNESCO decided  this work of the art to be formally considered Azerbaijani, but, in fact, only as a text, arrangement and dance. The political, diplomatic solution. Judgement of Solomon.

UNESCO zdecydowała, że to dzieło sztuki zostanie formalnie uznane za azerbejdżańskie, ale w rzeczywistości tylko jako tekst, aranżacja i taniec. Rozwiązanie polityczne, dyplomatyczne. Solomonowy wyrok.

After all, the Armenians are thousands of years old, while Azerbaijan was invented in Russia about a century ago. Interestingly, genetically Azeris are to a significant extent  Armenians, as well as Palestinians are to a significant extent Jews by blood. Simply, their ancestors converted to Islam a long time ago.

W końcu Ormianie mają tysiące lat, podczas gdy Azerbejdżan został wynaleziony w Rosji około sto lat temu. Co ciekawe, genetycznie Azerowie są w znacznym stopniu Ormianami, podobnie jak Palestyńczycy w znacznym stopniu są Żydami z krwi. Po prostu ich przodkowie przeszli na islam dawno temu.

Armenian-Persian musical and dance folklore, Indo-European, pre-Muslim part of it, appeared at a time, when the Turks, Arabs, Slavs and Germans had not yet been formed as the separate linguistic and cultural communities. There was an abyss between their way of living and the then civilizations.

Ormiańsko-perski folklor muzyczno-taneczny, jego indoeuropejska, przedmuzułmańska część, pojawił się w czasach, gdy Turcy, Arabowie, Słowianie i Niemcy nie byli jeszcze formowanymi odrębnymi wspólnotami językowymi i kulturowymi. Między ich sposobem życia a ówczesnymi cywilizacjami istniała przepaść.

Their music was the bellowing of cows and the roar of bulls, and the neighing of good horses, since at that time they were  just "cow boys". And there were no Americans even in the project, they had not even been squeaking inside of anyone's balls yet.

Ich muzyką był ryk krów i byków, oraz rżenie dobrych koni, ponieważ byli wtedy tylko "krowi chłopaki", cowboys. A Amerykanów nie było nawet w projekcie, jeszcze nawet nie piszczeli w niczyich jajach.

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

Friends, if you continue to talk in the same manner, you gonna reach the pre-historical epoch of  Adam and Eve. By that time only the Flood will have cooled y'all off!

Przyjaciele, jeśli nadal będziecie mówić w ten sam sposób, dotrzecie do prehistorycznej epoki Adama i Ewy. Do tego czasu tylko Wielki Potop ochłodzi was wszystkich!

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć zawartość.

Iran also has its own Armenians, there are Azerbaijani, Kurds, Indians, Central-Asians and even Africans. But they are, of course, all Iranians, like the ethnic Persians. Iran unites all, and this is sung about in its national, albeit unofficial anthem.

Iran ma też swoich Ormian, są Azerbejdżanie, Kurdy, mieszkancy Azji Środkowej, Hindusi, nawet

Afrikańczyki. Ale to oczywiście wszyscy Irańczycy, podobnie jak etniczni Persowie. Iran jednoczy wszystkich, o czym śpiewa się w jego narodowym, choć nieoficjalnym hymnie.

Persia had a decisive influence on the dance culture of Central Asia and the Russian Volga region, the Russian Turkic-speaking world.

The movements of the pre-Muslim Iranian folk dances, coming from time immemorial, even pre-Iranian and pre-Babylonian, from the Sumerian, perhaps, times, and even the Neolithic epoch with its totems and therefore reminiscent of the dances of cranes and storks during the  courtship display periods, are still alive. They can be found among the peoples of the Volga region in Russia, not only in Iran.

Persja miała decydujący wpływ na kulturę taneczną Azji Środkowej i  rosyjskiego tureckojęzycznego regionu Wołgi.

Ruchy przedmuzułmańskich irańskich tańców ludowych, pochodzące od niepamiętnych czasów, nawet przed irańskich i przedbabilońskich, być może z czasów sumeryjskich, a nawet epoki neolitu z jej totemami, a zatem przypominające tańce żurawi i bociany w okresach rytuału godowego, wciąż żyją. Można je znaleźć wśród ludów regionu Wołgi w Rosji, nie tylko w Iranie.

Great Russia's dance and song culture, however, is completely different, it experienced no influence from Iran and the Middle East. But there was a Mongolian stream, responsible for the expanse and breadth of the steppe Russian tunes and dance movements. The latter, in its turn, is not represented in the song and dance culture of the Volga Turkic peoples. The influence of the Middle East (via Turkey) in the Russian song culture wad present only in the Ukrainian folklore.

Kultura tańca i śpiewu Wielkiej Rosji jest jednak zupełnie inna, nie miała wpływu Iranu i Bliskiego Wschodu. Ale był też mongolski strumień, odpowiedzialny za rozległość i szerokość stepowych rosyjskich melodii i ruchów tanecznych. Ten ostatni z kolei nie jest reprezentowany w kulturze śpiewu i tańca ludów tureckich nadwołżańskich. Wpływy Bliskiego Wschodu (przez Turcję) w rosyjskiej kulturze pieśni występują tylko w ukraińskim folklorze.

Iran, like Greece, Armenia, India, speaks Indo-European. In Iran, besides ethnic Persians, there are many other nationalities, but they are all Iranians. There is a system that was in Tsarist Russia - no nationalities, only subjects. Otherwise it would have collapsed. Armenians and Azerbaijanis in Iran live without interethnic problems, as it was in the USSR.

Iran, podobnie jak Grecja, Armenia, Indie, mówi po indoeuropejsku. W Iranie, oprócz etnicznych Persów, jest wiele innych narodowości, ale wszyscy są Irańczykami. Jest tam system, który był w Carskiej Rosji - żadnych narodowości, tylko poddani. W przeciwnym razie upadłby. Ormianie i Azerbejdżanie w Iranie żyją bez problemów etnicznych, podobnie jak w ZSRR.

Now Iran is fighting for an access to the Mediterranean Sea coastline  where it was situated in antiquity, but is being hindered by the state of the Western crusaders pretending to be Jews (Israel). This is neither good nor bad, such is the reality. By this, Iran reminds Poland that also wants to be from sea to sea!

Teraz Iran walczy o dostęp do wybrzeża Morza Śródziemnego, gdzie znajdował się w starożytności, ale utrudnia mu to stan zachodnich krzyżowców udających Żydów (Izrael). To nie jest ani dobre, ani złe, taka jest rzeczywistość. Tym samym Iran przypomina Polsce, że też chce być od morza do morza!

There exisists the most powerful Persian global diaspora, but the metropolis, Iran, seems to have a secret non-aggression pact with it, and this is why the diaspora has not been destroyed yet. However, it is s smart policy! That means both sides care about the long-term future! I would not want to witness a destruction of the Iranian civilization as a result of the war with the United States and Israel. 
If the Shah had not been overthrown, Iran could have been today second Japan in terms of development. But it was not Peter who won, but the archers (streltsys)!

Istnieje najpotężniejsza światowa diaspora perska, ale metropolia Iran wydaje się mieć z nią tajny pakt o nieagresji, i tylko dlatego nie została jeszcze zniszczona. Jednak to jest mądre! To oznacza, że strony dbają o długoterminową przyszłość! Nie chciałbym być świadkiem zniszczenia cywilizacji irańskiej w wyniku wojny ze Stanami Zjednoczonymi i Izraelem. Gdyby Szach nie został obalony, Iran mógłby być dziś drugą Japonią pod względem rozwoju. Ale to nie Piotr wygrał, ale łucznicy (strielcy)!

If we digress from music and dances, then we'll have to admit that Germany, Russia, Poland, Turkey and Iran have a great potential of growth, and they all, individually or together, of course, if they want it, and if they are not interfered, could make a mighty civilizational leap, more spectacular than that of China.

Jeśli odejdziemy od muzyki i tańców, to będziemy musieli przyznać, że Niemcy, Rosja, Polska, Turcja i Iran mają ogromny potencjał wzrostu i wszystkie, indywidualnie lub razem, oczywiście, jeśli tego chcą i jeśli nie są ingerowane, mógłby dokonać potężnego skoku cywilizacyjnego, bardziej potężnego niż ten dokonany w Chinach.

On the other hand, Germany, Turkey, Iran and Russia have one, common geopolitical adversary in the person of the United States. The United States would like to strangle their main future competitor, Germany, or as it is customary to say in the certain circles not for the media and outsiders, "one country in Central Europe." This is being said by smart American people pursuing smart and selfish American interests.

Z drugiej strony Niemcy, Turcja, Iran i Rosja mają jednego, wspólnego geopolitycznego przeciwnika w osobie Stanów Zjednoczonych. Stany Zjednoczone chciałyby udusić swojego głównego przyszłego konkurenta, Niemcy, lub, jak to jest w zwyczaju mówić w pewnych kręgach, nie dla mediów i osób postronnych, "jeden kraj w Europie Środkowej". Mówią o tym inteligentni Amerykanie, dążący do mądrych i samolubnych amerykańskich interesów.