Skocz do zawartości
Polski Portal Literacki

A SMALL BAND OF HOPE NADZIEI MALEŃKA ORKIESTRA

Andrew Alexandre Owie

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A SMALL BAND OF HOPE CONDUCTED BY LOVE
NADZIEI MALEŃKA ORKIESTRA POD BATUTĄ SERCA GRA

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć zawartość.

It`s a title of a Bulat Okudzhava` song. He was a famous Russian songwriter and a classical writer of the Russian literature of the 20th c. who wrote novels. The topic and idea of that song and the song  "A banda" by a Brazilian songwriter Chico Buarque co-incided, despite both songwriters hardly ever heard of each other. Like the Brazilian colleague Okudzhava wrote the iconic texts for the songs that then used to acquire a wide popularity.

Bulat Okudzhava

To tytuł pieśni Bułata Okudżawy. Był on rosyjskim autorem i wykonawcem tekstów piosenek  i klasycznym autorem literatury rosyjskiej XX wieku, który pisał powieści. Temat i idea tej jego piosenki i piosenki "A banda" brazylijskiego autora Chico Buarque'ego współistniały, mimo że obaj autorzy prawie nigdy o sobie nie słyszeli. Podobnie jak brazylijski kolega Okudżawa napisał klasyczne teksty piosenek, które zyskały dużą popularność.

Pour Chico Buarque
Przez Chica Buarque'ego

A BANDA ORKIESTRA
Estava à toa na vida
Nie byłem niczym zajęty,
O meu amor me chamou
Kiedy moja miłość zadzwoniła do mnie,
Pra ver a banda passar
Aby mógł zobaczyć, jak orchestra mija
Cantando coisas de amor
I śpiewa o miłości.

A minha gente sofrida
Cierpiący ludzie mojego miasta
Despediu-se da dor
Pożegnali się z bólem,
Pra ver a banda passar
Aby zobaczyć, jak orchestra mija
Cantando coisas de amor
I śpiewa o miłości.

O homem sério que contava dinheiro parou
Poważny człowiek, który liczył pieniądze, zatrzymał się
O faroleiro que contava vantagem parou
Latarnik zatrzymał się na samej górze
A namorada que contava as estrelas parou
Zakochana, która policzyła gwiazdy, zatrzymała się,
Pra ver, ouvir e dar passagem
Aby oglądać, słuchać i ustępować orkiestrze
A moça triste que vivia calada sorriu
Smutna dziewczyna, która wiodła spokojne życie, uśmiechnęła się
A rosa triste que vivia fechada se abriu
Smutna róża, która żyła zamknięta, otworzyła się.
E a meninada toda se assanhou
A wszystkie dzieci były zachwycone,
Pra ver a banda passar
Widząc, jak orkiestra mija
Cantando coisas de amor
I śpiewa o miłości.

O velho fraco se esqueceu do cansaço e pensou
Słaby starzec zapomniał o zmęczeniu i zamyślił się
Que ainda era moço pra sair no terraço e dançou
Najmłodsze wyszedli na werandę do tańca
A moça feia debruçou na janela
Z okna wychyliła się brzydka dziewczyna,
Pensando que a banda tocava pra ela
Myśląc, że orkiestra gra tylko dla niej
A marcha alegre se espalhou na avenida e insistiu
Wesoły marsz zabrzmiał po całej alei i nalegał, żeby
A lua cheia que vivia escondida surgiu
Pojawił się księżyc w pełni, który zwykle żył w ukryciu
Minha cidade toda se enfeitou
Całe moje miasto przebrało się i wyszło na ulicę,
Pra ver a banda passar
Aby zobaczyć, jak orkiestra mija
Cantando coisas de amor
I śpiewa o miłości

Mas para meu desencanto
Ale ku mojemu rozczarowaniu
O que era doce acabou
To, co było tak słodkie, się skończyło.
Tudo tomou seu lugar
Wszystko wróciło do tego, co było,
Depois que a banda passou
Jak tylko orkiestra mijała.

E cada qual no seu canto
I każdy w swoim własnym kącie
Em cada canto uma dor
Ból w każdym kącie
Depois da banda passar
Jak tylko orkiestra mijała
Cantando coisas de amor
I śpiewała o miłości
<1966>

Below there's my equirhythmic (singable) English  translation of his song. Poniżej znajduje się moje ekwirytmiczne (śpiewne) angielskie tłumaczenie jego piosenki.

Intonation and rhythm, not only rhymes, or likely even more than rhymed have got a tremendous meaning when translating the poem.

Intonacja i rytm, nie tylko rymowanki, a może nawet bardziej niż rymowane, mają ogromne znaczenie przy tłumaczeniu tego wiersza.

Although it is a true poetry, it is at home in a space of the pop music too. Chociaż jest to prawdziwa poezja, dobrze odnajduje się w przestrzeni pop muzyki.

By Chico Buarque
A PASSING BY BAND
In my carefree life
Once sweetheart of mine cried, 
'Come on! Look at a band
Passing by, praising love'.

All my suffering folks
People brimful of plights,
Quitted jobs for a band
Passing by, praising love.

The business man stopped to count as if usual his bucks,
The foremost keeper unattended as if usual lighthouse,
The girl who`s in love and was to wish upon stars,
They all came to hear the band passing by.
The quiet girl lived in misery suddenly smiled,
The sad rose-bud for the first time just went and came out,
The girls at once at the same time together gave a start
At the sound of the band

Dark thoughts and tiredness suddenly left the old man,
The younger people went out to a terrace to dance
The ugly girl leaned her elbows on a window seal
And must have imagined it had played to her whim.
The joyous march was still ringing through the crowded streets,
It seemed it wanted the full Moon once again to appear.
My city spruced itself up, it went out tonight
Just to look at the band

To my great disappointment
The feast finished apace.
All resumed its old course
The band left no trace.

Everyone`s in their corner,
One on one with their plights,
After they`d seen the band
Which passed by, praising love.

Francisco "Chico" Buarque de Hollanda, popularly known simply as Chico Buarque [ˈʃiku buˈarki], born June 19, 1944, is an outstanding Brazilian poet, lyricist, playwright, writer and musician. A living classical author, a serious one, albeit widely represented in a field of the pop culure. He contributed to the synthesis of the Brazilian bossa nova and samba with the international jazz and rock music. The instrumental version of the song of 'A Banda'  was used as one of the opening parts of the soundtrack of an iconic Russian animation cartoon series translated as `Well, Just You Wait!` by the Wiki and as `Well, wait!` by the Imdb ('Nu pogody!').

Francisco "Chico" Buarque de Hollanda, popularnie znany po prostu jako Chico Buarque [ˈsziku bu'arki], urodzony 19 czerwca 1944 r., To wybitny brazylijski poeta, autor tekstów, dramaturg, pisarz i muzyk. Żyjący autor klasyczny, poważny, aczkolwiek szeroko reprezentowany w dziedzinie popkultury. Przyczynił się do syntezy brazylijskiej bossa novy i samby z międzynarodową muzyką jazzową i rockową. Instrumentalna wersja piosenki "A Banda" została wykorzystana w ścieżce dźwiękowej kultowego rosyjskiego serialu animowanego przetłumaczonego po polsku jako "Wilk i Zając" (w rosyjskim originale "Nu, pogodi!").

"A Banda" sung by Lea Massari and Chico Buarque "A Banda” w wykonaniu Lea Massari i Chico Buarque

Chico Buarque deliberately, consciously uses the definite articles for the indefinite ones to stress in his poem-song his familiarity with his nation's folks. All the characters of the poem are people whom he could have known, they could have been his neighbours. Chico Buarque celowo, świadomie używa określonych przedimków zamiast nieokreślonych, aby podkreślić w swoim poemacie-pieśni swoją  bliską znajomość z ludem swojej ojczyzny. Wszyscy bohaterowie wiersza to ludzie, których mógł znać, mogli być jego sąsiadami.

The lyrical hero of the author is also beyonder there, among them, one of them. As to the band, in spite of the fact it`s a symbol of a passing by feast, Carnival, for instance, it seems to be a circus band of a touring circus. Nieco dalej jest także liryczny bohater autora, który jest wśród nich i jeden z nich. Jeśli chodzi o orkiestrze, to mimo że jest symbolem przemijającego festiwalu, imprezy, np. Carnivalu, wygląda na to, że jest to orkiestra cyrkowa z koncertującego cyrku.

The circus bands were often ruled by the retired military officers who preferred bravura marches. Kapelami cyrkowymi często rządzili emerytowani oficerowie, którzy preferowali marsze brawurowy.

That image of a moving, mobile, but, alas, not "A moveable feast", not the one that is always with you, i.e., a circus, relates to the title of the novel by Ernest Hemingway, Charles Chaplin`s same name film

and a musical piece and poem by a great American composer Charles Ives (1874-1954). (His symphonic piece `The Circus Band`).Ten obraz mobilnej imprezy, ruchomego festiwalu, ale niestety,  nie tej imprezy,

nie tego festiwalu, które zawsze z tobą ("A moveable feast"), czyli cyrku, nawiązuje do tytułu powieści Ernesta Hemingway'a, filmu o tym samym tytule Charlesa Chaplina oraz utworu

muzycznego i wiersza wielkiego amerykańskiego kompozytora Charlesa Ivesa (1874-1954). (Jego utwór symfoniczny "The Circus Band").

Chico Buarque was a highly educated man, a son of the prominent Brazilian scholar, and he was proficient both in music that made him leave the University in the last fifth year, and literature. Chico Buarque był wysoko wykształconym człowiekiem, synem wybitnego brazylijskiego uczonego i był biegły zarówno w muzyce, która sprawiła, że opuścił uniwersytet na ostatnim piątym roku, jak i w literaturze.

As we can read in The Guardian, UK,`Chico Buarque's songs and novels have made him a hero in Brazil - even though exile is his main theme. He sang about street kids, a prostitute given the chance to save the world. (He spent just 18 month in Italy in the period of the military junta in Brazil). Jak możemy przeczytać w The Guardian z Wielkiej Brytanii, "Piosenki i powieści Chica Buarque'ego uczyniły go bohaterem w Brazylii - mimo że wygnanie jest jego głównym tematem. Śpiewał o dzieciach ulicy, prostytutce, której dano szansę uratowania świata. (We Włoszech spędził zaledwie 18 miesięcy w okresie junty wojskowej w Brazylii).

'It was a challenge," he said remembering his youth. 'I had to write 20 songs in order to get two past the censors.' ... Novels escaped the censors. Their audience was deemed an insignificant threat`. "To było wyzwanie", powiedział, wspominając swoją młodość. "Musiałem napisać 20 piosenek, żeby dwie  ominęły cenzury". Powieści wymknęły się cenzurze, bo ich publiczność została uznana za znikoma  zagrożenie".

An exclusion was only the Buarque's first novel, written in 1974. It was erased. Later he remebered, 'I'm not proud of it as literature. It was a book written out of anger.`Wyjątkiem była tylko pierwsza powieść Buarque, napisana w 1974 roku. Została wymazana. Później wspominał: "Nie jestem z niej dumny jako z literatury. To była książka napisana ze złości".

Later Buarque came to the conclusion, and he always insisted on it that `protest does not inspire the great art`. `Plot`, as he also insisted,`comes second to words`. Później Buarque doszedł do wniosku i zawsze podkreślał, że "protest nie inspiruje wielkiej sztuki". "Fabułą", jak również podkreślał, "ustępuje słowom".

He learnt the importance of words at a time when words were banned. So to say, there was no loss without some big gain. Dowiedział się, jak ważne są te słowa, gdy były one zakazane. Można więc powiedzieć, że nie ma tego złego, co by na dobre nie wyszło. 

Perpetuum Mobile: Le retour, Circus, Circle, Cycle, Ring

Circular stories are the most fave, pet motif of Chico Buarque`s works, be it`s his poems and songs or his novels. The most famous novel of his Francisco "Chico" Buarque de Hollanda wrote in 2003 . It`s title reads `Budapeste` (`Budapest`). 

Historie cykliczne są ulubionym motywem twórczości Chico Buarque, czy to jego wierszy i piosenki, czy też powieści. Najsłynniejsza powieść Francisco "Chico" Buarque de Hollanda była napisana w 2003 roku. Jej tytuł brzmi "Budapeste" ("Budapeszt"). 

Chico Buarque reading some fragments from the English translation of his book in 2005

It was published in many foreign languages, including English. English translation was by Alison Entrekin  from Australia. The novel was followed by the same name film. Został opublikowany w wielu językach obcych. Tłumaczenie na język angielski autorstwa Alison Entrekin. Po powieści pojawił się film o tej samej nazwie. 

"Budapeszt", wydawnictwo "Muza", Warszawa 2005, przekład Joanna Karasek

"Buarque had never set foot in Budapest. Armed with just a guide book, he created the novel which is a gracefully woven hallucinatory puzzle based on a spooky, circular story written in the language, hypnotic like a spell". "Buarque nigdy nie był w Budapeszcie. Uzbrojony jedynie w przewodnik, stworzył powieść, która jest elegancko utkaną halucynacyjną łamigłówką, opartą na upiornej, cyclicznej historii, napisanej językiem, hipnotyzującym, jak zaklęcie". 

It`s a story about a Brazilian ghost writer (um escritor anónimo, lit. anonymous writer) José Costa who had to stay in Budapest on his way from Tukey to Rio de Janeiro, the capital of Hungary, just to settle down there, to fall in love with a local girl Kriska [krishka], to learn the Hungarian language and to write a novel in it to get the international popularity. To opowieść o brazylijskim "literackim murzynie" José Costie, który musiał zostać w Budapeszcie w drodze z Turcji do Rio de Janeiro, stolicy Węgier, żeby się tam osiedlić, zakochać się w miejscowej dziewczynie Kriska [kriszka], nauczyć się języka węgierskiego i napisać w nim powieść, aby zdobyć międzynarodową popularność.

The plot makes no sense in the novel. What really matters is the very language, Portuguese of the novel and Hungarian of its title character. It`s language that is the real title hero of the novel. The literary critic Robert Collins from The Guardian, UK, considers the novel to be `the literary equivalent of looking at M.C. Escher's lithograph of the pair of hands drawing each other, trapped in a mirror of impossible self-creation. ... The true love of his life is not a woman but the strange, isolated language of Hungarian`

Fabuła nie ma sensu w powieści. Liczy się sam język, portugalski powieści i węgierski jej tytułowego bohatera. To właśnie język jest prawdziwym tytułowym bohaterem powieści. Krytyk literacki z The Guardian uważa powieść za  "literacki odpowiednik spojrzenia na litografię przez M.C.  Eschera, przedstawiająca parę rąk rysujących się wzajemnie, uwięzionych w lustrze niemożliwej autokreacji. Prawdziwą miłością  tytułowego bohatera nie jest kobieta, ale dziwny, izolowany język węgierski".

(Robert Collins 'A Hungarian classic from Brazil' 

As many great, iconic novels of the world literature the novel 'Budapeste' starts with a catch phrase: 'Devia ser proibido debochar de quem se aventura em língua estrangeira' ('It should be against the law to mock someone who tries his luck in a foreign language'). Jak wiele wspaniałych, kultowych powieści światowej literatury, powieść "Budapeste" zaczyna się od chwytliwej frazy: "Devia ser proibido debochar de quem se aventura em língua estrangeira" (W moim, A.A. O, tłumaczeniu: "Należy zabronić wyśmiewania tych, którzy odważą się uczyć języka obcego").

On the Russian site I found an amazing review of the novel "Budapest", written by a lady under the nickname Firmine: “I read it in Portuguese, so I don’t know how good it was translated into Russian, but due to the peculiarities of the book, it is clear that to translate it is a very, very difficult task. I liked the book very much, the author's language is  more than ever colorful (Buarchi's songs are the same), but at the same time, the author manages to avoid ponderousness, it is easy to read. Na rosyjskiej stronie znalazłem niesamowitą recenzję powieści „Budapeszt”, napisanej przez kobietę pod pseudonimem Firmine:
"Przeczytałam ją po portugalsku, nie wiem, jak została przetłumaczona, ale ze względu na specyfikę tej książki jasne jest, że jej przetłumaczenie jest bardzo, bardzo trudne. Sama książka bardzo mi się podobała, język jest jak nigdzie  bardzo kolorowy (piosenki Buarchiego są takie same), ale jednocześnie autorowi udaje się uniknąć zbytniej ciężkośći, jest łatwy do odczytania.

An expressive, emotional story about the language, love (including love of the language) and self-perception captivates with its poetry, humor and the fact that the characters are very lively, not the "cardboard" ones. As a Brazilian critic put it, the book "turns into poetry as soon as you have finished to read the last page." Ekspresyjna, emocjonalna opowieść o języku, miłości (miłości do języka też) i postrzeganiu siebie urzeka swoją poezją, humorem i tym, że bohaterowie są bardzo żywiołowi, a nie "kartonowi". Jak ujął to pewien brazylijski krytyk, książka "zamienia się w poezję, gdy tylko przeczytasz ostatnią stronę".

Sure enough, pure poetry. In general, I liked the novel by the completely irrational reasons, because I am  a linguist myself, and I adore everything related to the languages... There is also a film from this book, I'd like to watch it too". Tak właśnie jest, czysta poezja. W ogóle powieść podobała mi się z zupełnie irracjonalnych powodów, bo sama jestem lingwistką i uwielbiam wszystko, co związane z językami ... Jest też film oparty na tej książce, też chciałabym go obejrzeć ”.

By Andrew Alexandre Owie
PERPETUUM MOBILE
(Rondo Capriccioso)
Like a photographer or a vampire,
A good poet is an invisible man in his poem.
He neither shadows, nor is reflected in mirrors.
He is invisible because he is a poem himself. He is invisible even
If he describes himself as visible. And vice versa.
Or pretended to be someone else: la donna in an automobile
Who failed to fasten seat belts and lies
Strip-teasingly in a ditch without straps after vertigo
Beneath generously collonnaded Parthennon
On Agora market place like a Japanese gothic Lolita
Who listened spellbound to a sparkling red barrel organ
On the public square and occured to be a poet
Mesmerized by a magician who was another poet
Who had hidden himself in his own poem.

P.T. Barnum

Evening. A janitor bears his lantern through colonnades,
Murmurring: `Fuck you, you littering tourists!`
And suddenly being aware of the earth's roundness
Feels sick and is going to fall in a fit into the poem
Deprived of the triumph of reading it all the way.
This was not his ultimate goal. It would be the truth
If the poem were ever written and read
By an invisible poet but he swoons with joy of a
Carousel`s non-arresting movement.
Windmills of his mind, perpetuum mobile of his poem,
An ultimum goal of his soul, a paroxysm of self-nearing
To the sweet infinity of P.T. Barnum`s Circus.

"Perpetuum Mobile" by Johann Strauss. Conducted by Herbert von Karajan. 

Divine Herbert von Karajan. Music fox. Just to look at him and his orchestra is a sheer joy. But in the end, the endless play screwed him up. Boski Herbert von Karajan. Lis muzyki. Samo patrzenie na niego i jego orkiestrę to czysta radość. Ale w końcu niekończąca się gra go wyjebała. 

THE END PIŻDZIEC e-e-e KONIEC

Edytowane przez Andrew Alexandre Owie (wyświetl historię edycji)

Okudzhava's novels, IMHO, have been greatly underestimated so far. As to the Brasilian author, his "simple" songs that was always liked by girls are, nevertheless, the  serious poetry.

Okudżawa jest znanym autorem, którego powieści, moim skromnym zdaniem (MSZ), są  dotychczas mocno niedoceniane.  Jeśli chodzi o brazylijskiego autora, to jego "proste" piosenki, które często były lubiane przez dziewczyny, są jednak poważną poezją.

Był fajnym, kawajnym (przystojnym) młodym mężczyzną. Ale też  był mistrzem Brazylii w niechlujstwie. Rzucił studia, wypadł z uniwersytet na piątym roku! Więc wszystko osiągnął jako muzyk, poeta i pisarz. Podniósł się twórczo do poziomu Jorge Amado. Pozostaje tylko otrzymać Literacką Nagrodę Nobla. Chuchano na niego i dmuchano! Co jeszcze przychodzi na myśl? "Fortuna nie jest chujem, nie możesz jej chwycić ręką!" (Fortuna non est penis, in manus non recipe).

Music and Lyrics by Charles Ives

Muzyka i tekst przez Charles'a Ives'a
THE CIRCUS BAND

ORKIESTRA CYRKOWA

All summer long, we boys
Dreamed 'bout big circus joys!
Down Main street, comes the band,
Oh! "Ain't it a grand and glorious noise!"

My, chłopcy, przez całe lato
Marzyli o wielkich radościach cyrkowych!
W dół głównej ulicy nadchodzi orkiestra. 
O! "Czy to nie wielki i wspaniały hałas!"

Horses are prancing, knights advancing;
Helmets gleaming, pennants streaming,
Cleopatra's on her throne!
That golden hair is all her own.

Konie tańczą, rycerze posuwają się naprzód;
Lśniące hełmy, powiewające proporczyki,
Kleopatra na swoim tronie!
Te złote włosy są jej własnymi.

Where is the lady all in pink?
Last year she waved to me I think,
Can she have died? Can! that! rot!
She is passing but she sees me not.

Gdzie ta dama jest, cała w różu?
W zeszłym roku pomachała do mnie, jak myślę. 
Czy mogła umrzeć? Mogła?! Co?! Szajs!
Przechodzi, ale mnie nie widzi.

Once I  already made the word-to-word translation of the above poem, but I forgot the fact of it. So it was interesting for me to compare both translations, the earlier and the later ones. 

`I turned up the volume, but it was in Hungarian, rumoured to be the only tongue in the world that the devil respects`. 

"Podkręciłem głośność, ale było to po węgiersku, podobno jedynym językiem na świecie, którego szanuje diabeł".

Chico Buarque "Budapest"  (Tłum. na  polski A.A.O) 

Magyar Rádió Tánczenekara

"... the only tongue in the world that the devil respect" is just a metaphor for a tremendous difficulty of the sophisticated Hungarian language. 

... jedynym językiem na świecie, którego szanuje diabeł" to tylko metafora ogromnej trudności wyrafinowanego języka węgierskiego.

By a quirk of fate, the song of the then young Brazilian songwriter when used in the soundtrack of the Russian animation cartoon `Nu, pogodi!` occurred to have been in the close vicinity to a Hungarian instrumental piece of the Vízisí (Water Skis) by a magyar composer Deák Tamás. It was recorded by the beat group Studio 11 and the singing group Harmónia Vokál of the Hungarian Radio (Magyar Rádió Tánczenekara) dance music orchestra in 1968.

Jak na ironię, piosenka ówczesnego młodego brazylijskiego autora została wykorzystana jako ścieżka dźwiękowa do rosyjskiego filmu animowanego "Wilk i Zając" wraz z utworem kompozytora z Magyarorszag, pana Deaka Tamása.

Tamás Deák (on the right  po prawej

Utwór, który był znakiem rozpoznawczym tej animacji, został nagrany przez grupę beatową Studio 11 i śpiewającą grupę Harmónia Vokál z Węgierskiej Orkiestry Tańca Radia (Magyar Rádió Tánczenekara) w 1968 roku.

`We literary translators are walking encyclopaedias of miscellanea (all sorts of things).` Alison Entrekin, an Australian literary translator from the Portuguese  language

Alison Entrekin

"My, tłumacze literackе, są сhodzącemi encyklopediami miscellanea (to i owo)". Alison Entrekin, australijska tłumaczka literacka z języka portugalskiego

Andrew Alex Owie: 'I'm afraid this is true for me too!' Obawiam się, że dotyczy to również mnie!

@Andrew Alexandre Owie

It turns out that the similarities between Bulat Okudzhava and Chico Buarque were being noted earlier too, but not at the level of the ideological and figurative content of their texts, their texts' appeal, but in the sense that both authors were songwriters and then only they switched to writing their novels.  Inadvertently, I discovered a typological relationship between the two authors on a substantive level too, but possibly that relationship  extends no more than one work of either.
Okazuje się, że podobieństwa między Bułatem Okudżawa i Chico Buarque'm odnotowano już wcześniej, ale nie na poziomie ideologicznej i figuratywnej treści ich tekstów, ich apelu, ale w tym sensie, że pisali piosenki, a potem przeszli na powieści.  Nieumyślnie odkryłem  związek typologiczny między dwoma autorami, i to na poziomie merytorycznym, prawdopodobnie rozciągający się nie dalej niż jeden utwór każdego z nich.

Hungarian is a nightmare! Not only there are18 cases, including the exotic ones, but also separate conjugations of verbs, depending on whether or not there is a direct object behind them. Hungarians appreciate everything Hungarian, but genetically, according to some reports by the researchers, they have long been typical Europeans. I do not fully trust them, since some groups of Hungarians look very peculiar, like some kind of special, absolutely unique race. However, both in the Czech Republic and in the UK there are subgroups of people, mainly brunettes of both sexes who look suspiciously autochthonous. But they are in the minority.

Węgierska Orkiestra Tańca Radia (Magyar Rádió Tánczenekara), 1960

Węgierski to koszmar! Istnieje nie tylko 18 przypadków, niektórzy bardzo egzotyczny, ale także koniugacja czasowników, w zależności od tego, czy za nimi znajduje się bezpośredni dopełnienie. Węgrzy cenią wszystko, co węgierskie, ale genetycznie, jak mówią naukowcy, od dawna są typowymi Europejczykami. Nie do końca im wierzę, ponieważ niektórzy Węgrzy wyglądają bardzo osobliwie, jak jakaś szczególna, absolutnie wyjątkowa rasa.

Jednak zarówno w Czechach, jak iw Wielkiej Brytanii istnieją podgrupy osób, najlepiej brunety i brunetki, które wyglądają podejrzanie autochtonicznie. Ale są w mniejszości.

Brazilian Portuguese is a masterpiece, especially its pronunciation. Among Latin languages Portuguese demonstrates the same phonetic effects as Polish does among the Slav languages. Portugalski brazylijski to arcydzieło, zwłaszcza jego wymowa. Wśród języków łacińskich portugalski wykazuje te same efekty fonetyczne, co polski wśród języków słowiańskich.

Rare record of 1961.

Little Boy: Hungarian Folk Dance `Pontozó `. Music is traditional. Soloists: Volodya Baerenzweig, Oleg Grigoriyev, Vitya Golubkov, Borya Martynov and Zhenya Tchernenko. 

Rzadki rekord z 1961 roku. Mały chłopiec: węgierski taniec ludowy "Pontozó". Muzyka jest tradycyjna. Soliści: Wołodia Baerenzweig, Oleg Grigorijew, Witia Gołyubkow, Boria Martynow i Żenia Ciernienko.